There are 256 users in the forums

🏈 2018 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sequon being Sequon, 39 yards on your 1st touch, not bad.

That flag for ULC, was a BS call (IMO) … seems to me, that he was trying not to hit with the helmet !
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Aug 9, 2018 at 4:16 PM ]
  • Stud
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Sequon being Sequon, 39 yards on your 1st touch, not bad.

That flag for ULC, was a BS call (IMO) … seems to me, that he was trying not to hit with the helmet !

Great run by Barkley.

Bortles tearing up the Saints.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Well Barkley is already in midseason form just ripped off a 39 yard run on the Giants first play from scrimmage.

Meanwhile Rosen has been dropping dimes all over the field for the Cards in training camp. Still think the Giants will regret passing on him in the long run.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Well Barkley is already in midseason form just ripped off a 39 yard run on the Giants first play from scrimmage.

Meanwhile Rosen has been dropping dimes all over the field for the Cards in training camp. Still think the Giants will regret passing on him in the long run.

I assume they'll be in in the top 10 next year, so just get the next best dude coming out to replace Eli.

Jimmy G bobblehead night?!
It's just a preseason game but Mayfield getting ridiculous time in the pocket by their OLine. If the Brown gonna be any good it would be their Oline
Barkley is going to learn quickly that he can't bounce everything outside in the NFL.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Barkley is going to learn quickly that he can't bounce everything outside in the NFL.

Foster will teach him later in the season
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I assume they'll be in in the top 10 next year, so just get the next best dude coming out to replace Eli.

Jimmy G bobblehead night?!

They have just enough talent to run off 7-8 wins and keep themselves out of the running for the truly elite QB prospects.

If Rosen goes on to ball out and becomes a very good NFL passer, it won't matter much what Barkley is doing as a RB. Then again, it would reflect a lot worse on a team like Buffalo if Josh Allen doesn't work out.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Davis Webb with a horrible half.... 8 for 20. Missed a wide open WR for a TD.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Wouldn't be shocked if Lauletta passes him up sometime this season. All the physical ability but wildly inaccurate.

• Jiks

That one at the end was on the receiver. He had no clue where or what he was doing.
  • Jiks
And Dalton still sucks lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:

That one at the end was on the receiver. He had no clue where or what he was doing.

He was wide open Webb just chucked it over his head.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Wouldn't be shocked if Lauletta passes him up sometime this season. All the physical ability but wildly inaccurate.

Should be competing with Beathard for the backup spot....
  • Stud
Damn, Lamar jackson is 4 for 11, a week after going 4 for 10. I don't see him replacing Flacco this year.
Share 49ersWebzone