There are 184 users in the forums

The PED Thread … and other Banned Substances

Julian Edelman facing four-game suspension for PEDs

"Julian Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing substances policy,
NFL Network's Kimberly Jones reported, per a source informed of the situation. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport
adds Edelman is appealing the suspension".
Not surprised coming back from injury.
What are the other banned substances besides PEDs?
Couldn't we merge this with the Seahawks thread? Yeah it's a pats player but whatever
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Couldn't we merge this with the Seahawks thread? Yeah it's a pats player but whatever

not really, since Sherman isn't a seahawk anymore. Just a matter of time before he gets busted again. Only this time, he won't beat it on a technicality
Originally posted by Zachary:

I mean besides like weed. I hear stuff like players taking a pre workout drink and didn't know it had -ingredient- and it is a banned ingredient. Just curious about what some of them are

I mean besides like weed. I hear stuff like players taking a pre workout drink and didn't know it had -ingredient- and it is a banned ingredient. Just curious about what some of them are

1-Androstenediol1-AndrostenedioneBolandiolBolasteroneBoldenoneBoldioneCalusteroneClostebolDanazolDehydrochlormethyltestosteroneDesoxymethyltestosteroneDrostanoloneEthylestrenolFluoxymesteroneFormeboloneFurazabolGestrinone4-HydroxytestosteroneMestanoloneMesteroloneMetenoloneMethandienoneMethandriol MethasteroneMethyldienoloneMethyl-1-testosteroneMethylnortestosteroneMethyltestosteroneMetriboloneMiboleroneNandrolone19-NorandrostenedioneNorboletoneNorclostebolNorethandroloneOxaboloneOxandroloneOxymesteroneOxymetholoneProstanozolQuinboloneStanozololStenbolone1-TestosteroneTetrahydrogestrinoneTrenboloneAndrostenediolAndrostenedioneDihydrotestosteronePrasterone (dehydroepiandrosterone DHEA)Testosterone5α-Androstane-3α,17α-diol5α-Androstane-3α,17β-diol5α-Androstane-3β,17α-diol5α-Androstane-3β,17β-diolAndrost-4-ene-3α,17α-diolAndrost-4-ene-3α,17β-diolAndrost-4-ene-3β,17α-diolAndrost-4-ene-3β,17α-diolAndrost-5-ene-3α,17α-diolAndrost-5-ene-3α,17β-diolAndrost-5-ene-3β,17α-diol 4-Androstenediol5-AndrostenedioneEpi-dihydrotestosteroneEpitestosterone3α-Hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one3β-Hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one7α-Hydroxy-DHEA7β-Hydroxy-DHEA7-Keto-DHEA19-Norandrosterone19-NoretiocholanoloneAdrafinilAdrenaline (local use allowed)AmfepramoneAmiphenazoleAmphetamineAmphetaminilArmodafinil (active enantiomer of Modafinil)BenfluorexBenzphetamineBenzylpiperazineBromantane (Ladasten)Cathine (5 ug/ml urine limit)ClobenzorexCocaineCropropamideCrotetamideCyclazodoneDimethylamphetamineEphedrineEtamivanEtilamphetamine EtilefrineFamprofazoneFenbutrazateFencamfaminFencamineFenetyllineFenfluramineFenproporexFurfenorexHeptaminolIsomethepteneLevmethamfetamineMeclofenoxateMefenorexMephentermineMesocarbMethamphetamine (D-)4-MethylamphetamineMethylenedioxyamphetamineMethylenedioxymethamphetamineMethylephedrine MethylphenidateModafinilNikethamideNorfenefrineNorfenfluramineOctopamineOrtetamineOxilofrineParahydroxyamphetaminePemolinePentetrazolPhendimetrazinePhenmetrazinePhentermine4-Phenylpiracetam (carphedon)PrenylamineProlintanePropylhexedrineSelegilineSibutramineStrychnineTuaminoheptane
AcetazolamideAmilorideBendroflumethiazideBumetanideCanrenoneChlorthalidoneChlorothiazide Etacrynic acidFurosemideHydrochlorothiazideIndapamideMetolazoneSpironolactoneTriamtereneBuprenorphineDextromoramideDiamorphine (heroin)Fentanyl and its derivativesMethadone MorphineOxycodoneOxymorphonePentazocinePethidineBeta blockers are prohibited during competition in a number of sports; out of competition, they are prohibited only in archery and shooting. The prohibited beta blockers include:
AcebutololAlprenololAtenololBetaxololBisoprololBunololCarteolol CarvedilolCeliprololEsmololLabetalolLevobunololMetipranololMetoprolol NadololOxprenololPindololPropranololSotalolTimolol
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 18, 2018 at 3:06 PM ]
you're welcome
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Maybe just merge with 49ers thread? http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23671472/victor-bolden-jr-san-francisco-49ers-suspended-four-games-ped-violation
Where can I get some hgh so I can get back in shape?

Originally posted by Debryune:

don't be so hard on yourself. Round is a shape.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Debryune:
Shoot me a PM if you're serious. If you're kidding then so am I.
Unless you're old af, HGH won't help you get back in shape.

Start with test.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 29, 2018 at 12:33 PM ]
Ahmad Brooks suspended 6 games

The reason was not disclosed by his agent.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

1-Androstenediol1-AndrostenedioneBolandiolBolasteroneBoldenoneBoldioneCalusteroneClostebolDanazolDehydrochlormethyltestosteroneDesoxymethyltestosteroneDrostanoloneEthylestrenolFluoxymesteroneFormeboloneFurazabolGestrinone4-HydroxytestosteroneMestanoloneMesteroloneMetenoloneMethandienoneMethandriol MethasteroneMethyldienoloneMethyl-1-testosteroneMethylnortestosteroneMethyltestosteroneMetriboloneMiboleroneNandrolone19-NorandrostenedioneNorboletoneNorclostebolNorethandroloneOxaboloneOxandroloneOxymesteroneOxymetholoneProstanozolQuinboloneStanozololStenbolone1-TestosteroneTetrahydrogestrinoneTrenboloneAndrostenediolAndrostenedioneDihydrotestosteronePrasterone (dehydroepiandrosterone DHEA)Testosterone5α-Androstane-3α,17α-diol5α-Androstane-3α,17β-diol5α-Androstane-3β,17α-diol5α-Androstane-3β,17β-diolAndrost-4-ene-3α,17α-diolAndrost-4-ene-3α,17β-diolAndrost-4-ene-3β,17α-diolAndrost-4-ene-3β,17α-diolAndrost-5-ene-3α,17α-diolAndrost-5-ene-3α,17β-diolAndrost-5-ene-3β,17α-diol 4-Androstenediol5-AndrostenedioneEpi-dihydrotestosteroneEpitestosterone3α-Hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one3β-Hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one7α-Hydroxy-DHEA7β-Hydroxy-DHEA7-Keto-DHEA19-Norandrosterone19-NoretiocholanoloneAdrafinilAdrenaline (local use allowed)AmfepramoneAmiphenazoleAmphetamineAmphetaminilArmodafinil (active enantiomer of Modafinil)BenfluorexBenzphetamineBenzylpiperazineBromantane (Ladasten)Cathine (5 ug/ml urine limit)ClobenzorexCocaineCropropamideCrotetamideCyclazodoneDimethylamphetamineEphedrineEtamivanEtilamphetamine EtilefrineFamprofazoneFenbutrazateFencamfaminFencamineFenetyllineFenfluramineFenproporexFurfenorexHeptaminolIsomethepteneLevmethamfetamineMeclofenoxateMefenorexMephentermineMesocarbMethamphetamine (D-)4-MethylamphetamineMethylenedioxyamphetamineMethylenedioxymethamphetamineMethylephedrine MethylphenidateModafinilNikethamideNorfenefrineNorfenfluramineOctopamineOrtetamineOxilofrineParahydroxyamphetaminePemolinePentetrazolPhendimetrazinePhenmetrazinePhentermine4-Phenylpiracetam (carphedon)PrenylamineProlintanePropylhexedrineSelegilineSibutramineStrychnineTuaminoheptane
AcetazolamideAmilorideBendroflumethiazideBumetanideCanrenoneChlorthalidoneChlorothiazide Etacrynic acidFurosemideHydrochlorothiazideIndapamideMetolazoneSpironolactoneTriamtereneBuprenorphineDextromoramideDiamorphine (heroin)Fentanyl and its derivativesMethadone MorphineOxycodoneOxymorphonePentazocinePethidineBeta blockers are prohibited during competition in a number of sports; out of competition, they are prohibited only in archery and shooting. The prohibited beta blockers include:
AcebutololAlprenololAtenololBetaxololBisoprololBunololCarteolol CarvedilolCeliprololEsmololLabetalolLevobunololMetipranololMetoprolol NadololOxprenololPindololPropranololSotalolTimolol

is this an eminem verse?
Share 49erswebzone