LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Where will Shehawks finish in the West in 2018?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Where will Shehawks finish in the West in 2018?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by English:
At the end of the season Carroll announces his "retirement". That bad.

Then Ken Norton or Brian Schotenheimer get promoted to HC.

Let's hope that's how it plays out

Man, these cawksuckers getting real desperate, AGAIN! Taking a looksy at 34 year old WR Brandon Marshall

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000932120/article/brandon-marshall-meeting-with-seahawks-today

I don't blame them lol. I'm just thinking Marshall not gonna love that offense after a minute

LOL maybe after a couple seconds... he'll be on #DancingWithTheStars b4 we know it
2nd place
They are "retooling" with a #BunchOfTools so I would imagine they come in 4th

HOWEVER

If Arizona reverts back to Tards Gonna Tards, then 3rd place for Cheattle cawksuckers

Only 2 games in and the 49ers are in sole possession of 2nd place. Let the bird battle for third begin!
  • Stud
Season is still young and Seadderall gets all their toughest games at home ironically (Chargers, Packers, Cowboys, Vikings and Chiefs). That is ridiculous to have that favorable of a schedule.

With that said. I might've have over-estimated Seattle. I thought they would win both of these games but they lost and are at 0-2.
[ Edited by Stud on Sep 17, 2018 at 8:24 PM ]
  • Stud
Originally posted by 49erWill:

There was a great view of his face after the fumble tonight. I should find it and post it.
Originally posted by Stud:
Season is still young and Seadderall gets all their toughest games at home ironically (Chargers, Packers, Cowboys, Vikings and Chiefs). That is ridiculous to have that favorable of a schedule.

With that said. I might've have over-estimated Seattle. I thought they would win both of these games but they lost and are at 0-2.

I actually think that having all of your toughest opponents at home is a good thing here, rooting against the Seahawks.

All of those teams can win at CenturyLink. It's not 2012-2015 anymore.

Of course in classic Seahawk fashion they managed to beat the SB champs at home last year (even with Wentz playing) and beat the Patriots on the road the year prior when by all accounts they should have been smashed. So there will be that...

However, their road mediocrity will continue and toss up games they will likely lose.

I don't see how they don't have a losing season this year.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Sep 18, 2018 at 1:14 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erWill:

What is Ellen Degeneres doing on the sidelines?
lol SHEhawks! Like GIRLS!!! I GET IT!!!@!

Better than Arizona, that's about it..

Share 49ersWebzone