There are 217 users in the forums

Where will Shehawks finish in the West in 2018?

Where will Shehawks finish in the West in 2018?

I think they will finish 1 or 2. But who knows? It's far too early for predictions like this.
  • Stud
Still have that feeling they're going to be better than expected. How I'm wrong.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
As much as I like Penny and they needed a solid RB they didn't address their biggest need at all, again. Offensive line. Connor Williams, James Daniels, Will Hernandez were all available at 27. Russell Wilson will be running for his life again.

RW could have the best OLine in football and he would still be running around. That's the majority of his game. It may be a reason why FO doesnt invest in it because it would be pointless. He's at his best at the end of the half and fourth qtr when he can play sandlot ball.
Depends on the rams and the boom our bust team they have. Rams don't do well they are in the hunt. Rams do well they are screwed and drop to 3 or 4.

Niners- for sure- are the number 2 in the division despite how it plays out. Even if the cards catch fire were still finishing a solid second in an unsolid division
They had a better draft than us.
  • Stud
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000930989/article/nfc-west-draft-grades-cardinals-ace-test-with-one-inspired-act

Reading comments on ESPN, soon to be sold .nut, and NFL.com, Seadderall fans are acting like this next season is like 2012, where they were given an F rating after the draft, saying "they always underestimate us". According to the 2012's, the past always repeats itself.

Like 2014 season, they won the super the year before, so they'll win it again.

Or like 2015, Seahawks were the "hottest team" in the league and the team nobody wanted to play.

Or 2017, they went undefeated in the preseason just like in 2012 and 2013. That means 2017 will be successful like those two seasons.

Derp!!!!!!

That fanbase is full of arrogant pricks.
  • Stud
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Disagree. Our first four picks alone were better then theirs.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
As long "DangeRus" is playing QB, they have a pulse.
What terrible nicknames
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Disagree. Our first four picks alone were better then theirs.

The Seahawks did NOT have a better draft than the 49ers. They drafted a RB to play behind ZERO protection; to address this they picked up a Tackle out of Ohio that will need some serious time to develop (if he develops at all). I seriously can't think of anyone they picked up of consequence except Penny... and even then, there may have been arguably better RB's on the board.

Even the kid out of UCF (whom I like) is a risk. Granted, he plays linebacker so not having a left hand isn't that important, but he's going to have to prove it's not a concern at a MUCH higher level.

I feel much better putting the Rams at #1 than I do picking the Hawks, 9ers, or Cardinals at #2.

In an imaginary world in which Bradford stays healthy I think one could easily make the argument for the Cards as the second best team in the division.
  • Stud
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
I feel much better putting the Rams at #1 than I do picking the Hawks, 9ers, or Cardinals at #2.

In an imaginary world in which Bradford stays healthy I think one could easily make the argument for the Cards as the second best team in the division.

Arians is gone. Don't see it. Rams are easily #1.
Originally posted by FL9er:

Time to stomp a mudhole on that pulse this coming season.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Time to stomp a mudhole on that pulse this coming season.

How exactly does one stomp a mudhole? I jumped puddles as a kid but this is something new and invigorating but I'm sort of feeling it.

Lets do it.

Originally posted by Stud:
Still have that feeling they're going to be better than expected. How I'm wrong.

I have a feeling they do worse than expected. Pete has too much confidence in his schemes and coaching. Thinks he'll be able to replace all these former pro bowlers with youngsters . Not gonna happen that easy, gonna take some time to rebuild. Need solid coaching and high level players to make your defense succeed.
Share 49erswebzone