LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 197 users in the forums

DE Adrian Clayborn

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think his production is great. He's only 29. He played with Kyle in ATL. He fills a huge need. What do you guys & gals think?
2 yr deal and im good with it
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
2 yr deal and im good with it

Yep same,Give him a 2-3 year deal like we've been giving most of our signings.
Those that know...is he the "prototype" at the LEO position? That's been the biggest whole on the defense right?
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Those that know...is he the "prototype" at the LEO position?

Not even close. People were upset with Solly playing leo; Clayborn is heavier than Solly.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 14, 2018 at 9:47 AM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
He's the ideal big end in our scheme on base downs, a role that Solomon Thomas is currently playing. We already have enough of those players in Thomas, Blair, Armstead, and potentially Carradine if he is resigned.
Thanks for the info guys!

Thus...PASS! LOL
Pass
Originally posted by NinerLgnd:
I think his production is great. He's only 29. He played with Kyle in ATL. He fills a huge need. What do you guys & gals think?

Like 3/4 of his production came in one game vs Dallas against a confused and potentially stoned Chaz Green. He's also not an edge rusher and would be playing the same role as Thomas essentially. Pass.
Kyle might take the bait

It would actually mean more if he played with Saleh. KS was just the OC so the relationship probably wasn't much more a "hey coach" as the passed in the hallway.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Like 3/4 of his production came in one game vs Dallas against a confused and potentially stoned Chaz Green. He's also not an edge rusher and would be playing the same role as Thomas essentially. Pass.

What if Thomas goes to big end? AA could be traded on draft weekend.
Solid pick-up for the Pats. He fits their team. Solid, high character, smart football player
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Solid pick-up for the Pats. He fits their team. Solid, high character, smart football player

Rich get richer.
Glad we didn't fall for him. 6 of his sacks cane against cowboys terrible backup Lt. Everybody and their mommas was getting sacks on that backup tackle.

Take away that game and he didn't do much all season. Or in his whole career lol
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Mar 17, 2018 at 12:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone