LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Donte Moncrief WR

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dillesq:
And to the jags he does. not sure what our FO is doing

Doesn't matter what the Jags do, they still got a potato at QB.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Doesn't matter what the Jags do, they still got a potato at QB.

That QB had them 1 game away from the Super Bowl. You guys need to stop thinking they cant win because Blake isnt as good as Jimmy G.
Originally posted by cjsmoove:

Waiting for the draft and banking on a healthy Garcon and emerging Bourne...a couple sleepers still left.

Bourne is slow as dirt man lol. Idk why everyone is so high on him

Agreed. Super slow and saw nothing last year that makes me think "he could be special"

Team needs one more solid wideout. Goodwin is an injury concern, Garçon is solid but getting older and coming off a neck injury.

I know they'll add through the draft but I'm kinda shocked the neither Momcrief Taylor Gabriel or Paul Richardson were signed.
I dont understand the love for Moncrief. He hasnt done anything since getting to the NFL.
  • dj43
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I dont understand the love for Moncrief. He hasnt done anything since getting to the NFL.

The least ugly girl at a bad party?
Originally posted by cjsmoove:

Waiting for the draft and banking on a healthy Garcon and emerging Bourne...a couple sleepers still left.

Bourne is slow as dirt man lol. Idk why everyone is so high on him

Slow straight ahead speed but quick and did a nice job for the Niners coming in as an undrafted FA. I think the Niners will draft a big WR and that the pecking order will be Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, rookie, and Bourne. As a 5th WR he isnt bad at all.

Never thought the Niners would spend big bucks on a WR although I did think they might go after Gabriel.
1 year 7 mil was all it took? Bummed out we didn't take a jab at that.
Share 49ersWebzone