49ers survive comeback from feisty Cardinals, move to 3-0 with 36-30 win →

There are 725 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,077
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I guess I don't know what a false start is anymore

to me the illegal formation was a lot more egregious than the false starts. dude was lining up a couple steps into his back pedel he was getting a couple steps advantage on near every play.. the entire DET front should have been pointing at that dude pre snap every play

i think the good aspect, the NFL clearly is in the know now since he darn near went viral for his shenanigans, so hopefully refs will be more focused on his alignment

I just heard on the Dan Patrick show and they said the refs should've called illegal formation 22 times.

f**k Mahomes, f**k you Andy Reid and f**k the Chiefs!!!
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
It always makes me laugh when I see fans say "the 49ers are stupid for not drafting Mahomes",when I'm pretty sure nobody thought he was going to turnout as good as he has, Watson and Mitch Trubisky were the top QBs of what was considered a "very weak" QB draft while Mahomes wasn't even on most teams radar. in fact, I remember some even criticizing the Mahomes pick and went as far as to predicting he would be a bust. Yeah it sucks we didn't pick him, but quit acting like this was some uncontested lay up that we were too ignorant to see. By this logic Brock Purdy should've been a first round pick, and all 32 teams should fire their FO for not realizing it


I picked him. Proof is in the draft thread.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I guess I don't know what a false start is anymore

to me the illegal formation was a lot more egregious than the false starts. dude was lining up a couple steps into his back pedel he was getting a couple steps advantage on near every play.. the entire DET front should have been pointing at that dude pre snap every play

i think the good aspect, the NFL clearly is in the know now since he darn near went viral for his shenanigans, so hopefully refs will be more focused on his alignment

I just heard on the Dan Patrick show and they said the refs should've called illegal formation 22 times.

f**k Mahomes, f**k you Andy Reid and f**k the Chiefs!!!

Me too. Andy Reid and Mahomes did beat the 49ers for twice times. Make me mad it. We must hate to Chiefs right now. I dont want the chiefs that will get 3rd time for championships again someday?! No way!!!!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Sep 9, 2023 at 2:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I just heard on the Dan Patrick show and they said the refs should've called illegal formation 22 times.

f**k Mahomes, f**k you Andy Reid and f**k the Chiefs!!!

Unf**kingreal. Getting the golden boy treatment must be nice.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I just heard on the Dan Patrick show and they said the refs should've called illegal formation 22 times.

f**k Mahomes, f**k you Andy Reid and f**k the Chiefs!!!

Unf**kingreal. Getting the golden boy treatment must be nice.

Yeah. Those plays where they fake the timeout and Patrick basically walks off the field, and they direct snap it?......WTF.

That should be banned.
Zebras let golden b***h and his team false start on every single play except 1 and media still making excuses for this arrogant mofo. Probably will still have chiefs in top 5 in their BS power rankings.

Btw looks like no top WRs want to play with mahomie, I wonder why? Perhaps hes an absolute egomanic who s**ts on them every day at practice and takes all their spotlight? Maybe his high salary cap hit (not sure what it is)? They won't have any good WRs because they don't want to play with mahomie. they f**king hate him based on who he is.

Zebras will make sure this mofo no matter who he has around will be in the AFC Championship game unfortunately.
That was it ?

Originally posted by mitpdub:
That was it ?


Wow so they might be letting him walk after this year?
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
It always makes me laugh when I see fans say "the 49ers are stupid for not drafting Mahomes",when I'm pretty sure nobody thought he was going to turnout as good as he has, Watson and Mitch Trubisky were the top QBs of what was considered a "very weak" QB draft while Mahomes wasn't even on most teams radar. in fact, I remember some even criticizing the Mahomes pick and went as far as to predicting he would be a bust. Yeah it sucks we didn't pick him, but quit acting like this was some uncontested lay up that we were too ignorant to see. By this logic Brock Purdy should've been a first round pick, and all 32 teams should fire their FO for not realizing it


My issue is not that we didnt pick Mahomes. My issue is that we had a GLARING hole at QB, and decided to draft a terrible Defensive Tackle. I wanted Watson.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
That was it ?


Wow so they might be letting him walk after this year?

if I am a KC fan and this guy was eating snacks in a suite while the team loses the NFL kickoff game to DET, this dude can walk gladly see ya
now he comes in like it's nonchalant on his new deal?
no man, I am from the old school, I WANT WINNERS
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
That was it ?


Wow so they might be letting him walk after this year?

if I am a KC fan and this guy was eating snacks in a suite while the team loses the NFL kickoff game to DET, this dude can walk gladly see ya
now he comes in like it's nonchalant on his new deal?
no man, I am from the old school, I WANT WINNERS

He is a winner
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
That was it ?


Wow so they might be letting him walk after this year?

if I am a KC fan and this guy was eating snacks in a suite while the team loses the NFL kickoff game to DET, this dude can walk gladly see ya
now he comes in like it's nonchalant on his new deal?
no man, I am from the old school, I WANT WINNERS

He is a winner

yeah but he did make it more about him, than he did about the team, I guess that inspired the Sing quote lol
he was on like a $19m deal for 2023 to play ball and he held out, that's bs just my opinion
he is already on the 2nd contract, KC already backed up the truck, it's not like he was on a rook deal and asking for fair compensation or market value, he already got it
sat out for incentives? i can see why KC didn't want to add years I'll just put it that way
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
That was it ?


Wow so they might be letting him walk after this year?

if I am a KC fan and this guy was eating snacks in a suite while the team loses the NFL kickoff game to DET, this dude can walk gladly see ya
now he comes in like it's nonchalant on his new deal?
no man, I am from the old school, I WANT WINNERS

Maybe the front office should want to win and get a contract done sooner. I don't understand why fans think players owe an organization a damn thing. Trust me the Chiefs needs Jones faaaar more than Chris needs them.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Maybe the front office should want to win and get a contract done sooner. I don't understand why fans think players owe an organization a damn thing. Trust me the Chiefs needs Jones faaaar more than Chris needs them.

They already got a deal done, he was under contract. Nick did all he could, as a comparison, but I don't think he was ever missing a game. I think when you miss a game you cross a certain line imo. Now if you don't agree to the deal (like rook deal for instance it's a fixed contract) that makes more sense to me also.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Maybe the front office should want to win and get a contract done sooner. I don't understand why fans think players owe an organization a damn thing. Trust me the Chiefs needs Jones faaaar more than Chris needs them.

They already got a deal done, he was under contract. Nick did all he could, as a comparison, but I don't think he was ever missing a game. I think when you miss a game you cross a certain line imo. Now if you don't agree to the deal (like rook deal for instance it's a fixed contract) that makes more sense to me also.

People ask for raises all the time .
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone