LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 157 users in the forums

Friction going down between Belichick and Brady's guru

Shop 49ers game tickets
if this really implodes i would like to see some kind of 30 for 30 on this. But i doubt its really that bad.
I remember when a lot of people thought the Harbaugh / Niners drama was fake news lol
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
I remember when a lot of people thought the Harbaugh / Niners drama was fake news lol

first thing that came to mind but i didn't remember jed coming out and guaranteeing that jim will be the coach the following season.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

first thing that came to mind but i didn't remember jed coming out and guaranteeing that jim will be the coach the following season.

Krafy willing to say anything right now to get another trophy. Then afterwards they'll say they "mutually parted ways".
National enquirer drama to boost ratings. Pay no attention.
Robert Kraft yorked the Patriots.
Originally posted by jcs:
Kraft just went out and announced Belichick is his HC in 2018.

And Arians said there was no truth in him retiring a couple weeks ago.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

And York once said Harbaugh is our coach
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Colin Cowherd has been killing it lately with this drama in NE....

First he speculates a few weeks ago that Belichick is pissed at Kraft for forcing Brady to stay, so he trades JB and then JG out of spite.........all because of his ego.

Then he kind of reiterates all of this in a recent video based off of this article.

And now his latest video he claims that Belichick sabotaged Brady in the recent Dolphins game with a vanilla game plan and no visible emotion to show what Brady would look like without him.

I gotta tell you.........Tim Kawakami ain't got s**** on Cowherd! My favorite sports conspiracy theorist, bar none.

I hope what he's saying is actually true!!!

I can't stand Cowherd, dude is a complete hack. That being said, he nailed the Harbaugh drama a year before it happened, even called it about him going to Michigan.

I think it's the only thing he's ever actually got right.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

And York once said Harbaugh is our coach

I remember he got into an argument on Twitter with Mike Florio about it only for a few months later to mutually part ways just minutes after the last game ended

Bill's not going anywhere. Kraft has the same loyalty to Bill that he does Tom. This is a Tom- Bill issue but Kraft is going to make them suck it up and deal with it.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Bill's not going anywhere. Kraft has the same loyalty to Bill that he does Tom. This is a Tom- Bill issue but Kraft is going to make them suck it up and deal with it.

Maybe it's being overblown but who knows what'll happen with the Pats. Brady is still effective but if he falls off a cliff there's no one to take his place, if he gets hurt it's Hoyer time. While Brady is still playing at a high level you can see him worrying about getting hit now more than ever. It's very risky to say the least with just going with a 40 year old quarterback legend or not.
Originally posted by communist:
Robert Kraft yorked the Patriots.

Lol
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
NY Daily News Sports‏Verified account @NYDNSportsFollowFollow @NYDNSports
More
BREAKING: Bill Belichick 'sees an opening' to coach @Giants and might take it amid Patriots drama, source tells @garymyersNYDN http://nydn.us/2EaJ6HC 

If I'm a Pats fan I'd start to sweat a little bit... I still have doubts but the smoke is getting a bit too suspiciously thick.

#Fakenews

When there is smoke, the chances are there is fire.

It is quite possible Belichick might have been an indirect source who leaked the story in the first place.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. Kraft pissed him off by forcing him to trade Jimmy G who he loved and he has to look at Brady's face everyday. That is a heck of a lot of pride to swallow if he were to stay in NE. Plus, why would he want to? He has made more than enough money and won more than enough Super Bowls to have to take that kind of sh*t.

The Giants job would make perfect sense.
I disagree. The Giants job makes no sense from my view. Bill Belichick is 66 next year. You're going to tell me that Belichick is going to leave a dynasty in New England to pursue the dumpster fire Giants? That is a multi-year rebuilding process. Why would a guy in his mid-late 60's be interested in starting from scratch? If push came to shove and the Kraft/Belichick relationship truly was irreparable, I think Belichick would sooner retire than take take the NYG job.

New York is the biggest media market in the world. Throw out clickbait like this, and 11 million people are going to read it. This is pure nonsense imo.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
NY Daily News Sports‏Verified account @NYDNSportsFollowFollow @NYDNSports
More
BREAKING: Bill Belichick 'sees an opening' to coach @Giants and might take it amid Patriots drama, source tells @garymyersNYDN http://nydn.us/2EaJ6HC 

If I'm a Pats fan I'd start to sweat a little bit... I still have doubts but the smoke is getting a bit too suspiciously thick.

#Fakenews

When there is smoke, the chances are there is fire.

It is quite possible Belichick might have been an indirect source who leaked the story in the first place.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. Kraft pissed him off by forcing him to trade Jimmy G who he loved and he has to look at Brady's face everyday. That is a heck of a lot of pride to swallow if he were to stay in NE. Plus, why would he want to? He has made more than enough money and won more than enough Super Bowls to have to take that kind of sh*t.

The Giants job would make perfect sense.
I disagree. The Giants job makes no sense from my view. Bill Belichick is 66 next year. You're going to tell me that Belichick is going to leave a dynasty in New England to pursue the dumpster fire Giants? That is a multi-year rebuilding process. Why would a guy in his mid-late 60's be interested in starting from scratch? If push came to shove and the Kraft/Belichick relationship truly was irreparable, I think Belichick would sooner retire than take take the NYG job.

New York is the biggest media market in the world. Throw out clickbait like this, and 11 million people are going to read it. This is pure nonsense imo.

BB going to be GM.
Share 49ersWebzone