There are 321 users in the forums

Quincy Enunwa

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Hes 25 years old 6'2 220 4.44 40 With a solid frame. He really came on for the Jets last year. He was the Jets Best Wr last year even with Marshall and Decker(injuries). He injured his neck August and on IR for 2017. I believe he is a RFA not sure how that works exactly but a very underrated player for a great deal. Great blocker, Good at the jump ball. 80% catch rate on passes 20+ yards. Body catches at times but also makes great catches .. we seriously have to upgrade this WR corps next year to help Garcon
Great athlete too bad he got hurt before the season. Would love to see him in a Niners uni
Originally posted by wailers15:
Great athlete too bad he got hurt before the season. Would love to see him in a Niners uni

Im intrigued
What round was he drafted in? It factors into the compensation the Jets would receive from us if they tender him as a RFA.

If they tender him as a 1st rounder, we aren't jumping on that anyway.

If he is an RFA, we'd be foolish to grab him if the Jets decide not to tender him. They can keep him for a cheap tender, or even secure his rights and receive a pick i someone signs him away. If he isn't tendered at all, I'd assume he's still injured.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
What round was he drafted in? It factors into the compensation the Jets would receive from us if they tender him as a RFA.

If he is an RFA, we'd be foolish to grab him if the Jets decide not to tender him. They can keep him for a cheap tender, or even secure his rights and receive a pick i someone signs him away. If he isn't tendered at all, I'd assume he's still injured.

6Th.
I thought he had a bad neck injury?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

This is a great point. If he's not tendered then that is a good sign that his injury issues are particularly severe.
Sorry, guys.

• boast
  • Hall of Fame
^ damn.

Well damn it!
Going to be a lot of disappointment in the forthcoming weeks lol. It will be slim pickings come March.
Good lord that's a lot of coin for him

he's got 1,600 yards 110 rec and 5 tds in 4 yrs and is getting $36 million

This is why people need to realize SF isn't gonna be able to go hog wild in FA.
  • dj43
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Good lord that's a lot of coin for him

Build through the draft.

Depth in FA.
Share 49erswebzone