There are 494 users in the forums
Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams
Sep 26, 2023 at 1:56 PM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,546
D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
Sep 26, 2023 at 1:57 PM
- OhioNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,482
One of the things I noticed with Jimmy that I am sure almost everyone else did here was he just doesn't have much of a base underneath him.
I personally never noticed it though I heard complaints/comments about his footwork. I live here in Ohio so I don't necessarily see a lot of 49ers games and on top of that I am literally working almost every time they are playing.
I caught a little bit of the game Sunday night and man did he have those happy feet/tap dancing/heel tapping going on several/almost all of the pass attempts that I saw.
That of course is not very conducive to success. Even though he somehow managed to have some here.
I personally never noticed it though I heard complaints/comments about his footwork. I live here in Ohio so I don't necessarily see a lot of 49ers games and on top of that I am literally working almost every time they are playing.
I caught a little bit of the game Sunday night and man did he have those happy feet/tap dancing/heel tapping going on several/almost all of the pass attempts that I saw.
That of course is not very conducive to success. Even though he somehow managed to have some here.
Sep 26, 2023 at 2:10 PM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,546
Originally posted by OhioNiner:
One of the things I noticed with Jimmy that I am sure almost everyone else did here was he just doesn't have much of a base underneath him.
I personally never noticed it though I heard complaints/comments about his footwork. I live here in Ohio so I don't necessarily see a lot of 49ers games and on top of that I am literally working almost every time they are playing.
I caught a little bit of the game Sunday night and man did he have those happy feet/tap dancing/heel tapping going on several/almost all of the pass attempts that I saw.
That of course is not very conducive to success. Even though he somehow managed to have some here.
He has been training under P Manning he has the footwork down

, Manning I think he just played that way all the time,
JG needs a lil more of a plan for when his first read isn't there, he doesn't start that foot tapping until his initial read is covered and he doesn't know what to do with the ball
Sep 26, 2023 at 3:37 PM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,797
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
While Jimmy G is on pace for 34 ints.
Sep 26, 2023 at 3:43 PM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,546
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
While Jimmy G is on pace for 34 ints.
Yup also 4k yds and 28 tuddies.
I think part of acclimating to a new squad is getting on the same page with these new pass catchers, takes time, and he was in a boot a lot of the offseason
he will have to get the INTs under control
Sep 26, 2023 at 3:58 PM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,554
..
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 26, 2023 at 3:59 PM ]
Sep 26, 2023 at 4:23 PM
- tankle104
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,569
Eff Jimmy and eff the raiders! Brock & the 49ers all day, baby!
Sep 26, 2023 at 4:41 PM
- SteveWallacesHelmet
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,099
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
If he keeps getting Adams killed with the hospital balls he throws, there is no chance he will play all 17 games and get to try to achieve these numbers. I am shocked he hasnt gotten hurt already based on what we have seen.
Sep 26, 2023 at 4:48 PM
- tankle104
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,569
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
If he keeps getting Adams killed with the hospital balls he throws, there is no chance he will play all 17 games and get to try to achieve these numbers. I am shocked he hasnt gotten hurt already based on what we have seen.
There was a few throws last night that I was surprised adams even tried to catch them cause he took some big hits. I understand being tough and all that but the qb owes the skill guys a responsibility. There has to be others open to where you don't have to force feed a guy that's being focused on by the entire defense.
Sep 26, 2023 at 4:50 PM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,546
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
If he keeps getting Adams killed with the hospital balls he throws, there is no chance he will play all 17 games and get to try to achieve these numbers. I am shocked he hasnt gotten hurt already based on what we have seen.
JG got his bell rung 5 mins into the season and had to go into the blue tent. He played game 3 concussed per reports.
This is the nature of JG, he doesn't unload the football, or throw away. So on the one hand, you admire his taking hits for the team, trying to wait for stuff to come open. That takes some courage. On the other hand, him taking shots, or trying to back pedel a rush a heave, it's when negative plays happen. Will we see AOC this week, that's Aiden O' Connell
JG will have to clear protocol, I think the official backup is Hoyer, but I am more interested in O'Connell
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Sep 26, 2023 at 4:51 PM ]
Sep 26, 2023 at 4:56 PM
- SteveWallacesHelmet
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,099
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
If he keeps getting Adams killed with the hospital balls he throws, there is no chance he will play all 17 games and get to try to achieve these numbers. I am shocked he hasnt gotten hurt already based on what we have seen.
JG got his bell rung 5 mins into the season and had to go into the blue tent. He played game 3 concussed per reports.
This is the nature of JG, he doesn't unload the football, or throw away. So on the one hand, you admire his taking hits for the team, trying to wait for stuff to come open. That takes some courage. On the other hand, him taking shots, or trying to back pedel a rush a heave, it's when negative plays happen. Will we see AOC this week, that's Aiden O' Connell![]()
JG will have to clear protocol, I think the official backup is Hoyer, but I am more interested in O'Connell
OK? What does that have to do with my reply? My reply had absolutely nothing to do with Jimmy getting hurt or taking hits.
Sep 26, 2023 at 5:16 PM
- Strwy2Hevn
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,196
Originally posted by thl408:Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers. At least he's consistent.
You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill
Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.
My Raider buddies are done with him. I troll them by saying Jimmy needs to get comfortable with the new offense and that things will get better. I just wanted to give them false hope. f the Raiders.
My brother is a Raiders fan. I apologized the day they signed him.
Sep 26, 2023 at 5:23 PM
- Strwy2Hevn
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,196
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:D Adams on pace for 142-1825-17 stat line
If he keeps getting Adams killed with the hospital balls he throws, there is no chance he will play all 17 games and get to try to achieve these numbers. I am shocked he hasnt gotten hurt already based on what we have seen.
JG got his bell rung 5 mins into the season and had to go into the blue tent. He played game 3 concussed per reports.
This is the nature of JG, he doesn't unload the football, or throw away. So on the one hand, you admire his taking hits for the team, trying to wait for stuff to come open. That takes some courage. On the other hand, him taking shots, or trying to back pedel a rush a heave, it's when negative plays happen. Will we see AOC this week, that's Aiden O' Connell![]()
JG will have to clear protocol, I think the official backup is Hoyer, but I am more interested in O'Connell
Sounds like Raiders need new doctors
Sep 26, 2023 at 5:55 PM
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,771
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers. At least he's consistent.
You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill
Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.
My Raider buddies are done with him. I troll them by saying Jimmy needs to get comfortable with the new offense and that things will get better. I just wanted to give them false hope. f the Raiders.
My brother is a Raiders fan. I apologized the day they signed him.
I think you all missed Gore's point or joke lol... but knowing and hearing Raider fans are suffering is music to my ears.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Sep 26, 2023 at 5:55 PM ]
Sep 26, 2023 at 5:59 PM
- 9ers4eva
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,849
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
OK? What does that have to do with my reply? My reply had absolutely nothing to do with Jimmy getting hurt or taking hits.
I'll translate what he means.
Nothing is Jimmy's Fault. Ever.
. At least he's consistent.