Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 697 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

lol
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/09/25/jimmy-garoppolo-skips-postgame-media-session-evaluated-concussion-raiders-steelers

people are speculating that he ducked the interview and used concussion as an excuse
What play did he get a concussion?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Juse wait till he gets hurt and they roll out Hoyer over O'Donnell
they should do a Hard Knocks: Chandler Jones Edition
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.

I assume the same ones that originally thought Jimmy is a lot better than Purdy and will show it when he starts for the Raiders.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
What play did he get a concussion?
Another phantom injury
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.

Oof
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,337
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.

My Raider buddies are done with him. I troll them by saying Jimmy needs to get comfortable with the new offense and that things will get better. I just wanted to give them false hope. f the Raiders.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.

My Raider buddies are done with him. I troll them by saying Jimmy needs to get comfortable with the new offense and that things will get better. I just wanted to give them false hope. f the Raiders.

LMAO.. Your evil… I approve 😈
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.

My Raider buddies are done with him. I troll them by saying Jimmy needs to get comfortable with the new offense and that things will get better. I just wanted to give them false hope. f the Raiders.

Jimmy potentially could be decent with the Raiders just like here.......but won't be so easy and smooth.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I just am seeing it as it is. This is not 2017 JG who was walking thru the door to Vegas. This is 2023 JG, so the guy who had the knee surg, the active foot surg, the shoulder / thumb after '21, etc. They are getting a pretty broken down QB. He's done pretty well for himself when it comes to making hundreds of millions, getting some rings, and starting a SB as QB1. Some guys are non functional, like Z Wilson or you know who. They have miles to go to get to JG tier.

Injuries have nothing to do with throwing awful picks because you don't read defenses well. Have nothing to do with throwing hospital balls to your best player. The tape of his bad play is just as scary to teams as the injuries.

Both those picks last nigh were absolutely Zach Wilson tier. Once again you make excuses for poor play from him

I'll be over here saying JG > Z Wilson. It's the side known as 'reality'. One is functional, one isn't. JG threw picks, but also 2 TDs and 324 yds. Wilson is just standing there not throwing the ball, he doesn't know what he's even looking at.

Jimmy's above Wilson's tier, no question. But 9ers4eva makes a good point. You're not seeing Jimmy struggling because of his injuries, and iirc you said Jimmy's injury history was the main reason you said he wouldn't be valued by teams.

Something's got to give. Now, is it too early to say Jimmy's season is over? Probably. But I don't think it's too soon for you to admit Jimmy's play on the field isn't solely due to injuries. He's struggling without Kyle. Not the other way around like so many people claimed was a thing.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,337
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.

My Raider buddies are done with him. I troll them by saying Jimmy needs to get comfortable with the new offense and that things will get better. I just wanted to give them false hope. f the Raiders.

Jimmy potentially could be decent with the Raiders just like here.......but won't be so easy and smooth.

Agreed. Honestly, it should get better. It'll just be lots of ups and downs, not just game to game, but from drive to drive.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol Jimmy G on that 2nd pick... I saw through the highlights, a clean pocket with no pressure yet and him starting his chicken feet panic and called a pick and what do you know he delivers . At least he's consistent.

You gonna trigger Raider fans, chill

Lots of Raider fans I know already are triggered. They are already done with Jimmy. I dont blame them.

My Raider buddies are done with him. I troll them by saying Jimmy needs to get comfortable with the new offense and that things will get better. I just wanted to give them false hope. f the Raiders.

Jimmy potentially could be decent with the Raiders just like here.......but won't be so easy and smooth.

Agreed. Honestly, it should get better. It'll just be lots of ups and downs, not just game to game, but from drive to drive.
He's making the same mistakes but with added freedom of making even more mistakes
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone