Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 775 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
God the Garoppolo Hype train just doesnt stop growing. i mean it was cool seeing people talk about him and loving him but my god they won't get off his nuts.Give him some space to breath please! I dont wanna see teams trying to hurt him because of how popular he is getting.(Kinda like RG3 )
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:



Jim Geezy or Jim Geazy if youre a G-Eazy fan
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
God the Garoppolo Hype train just doesnt stop growing. i mean it was cool seeing people talk about him and loving him but my god they won't get off his nuts.Give him some space to breath please! I dont wanna see teams trying to hurt him because of how popular he is getting.(Kinda like RG3 )

Lol.. This is what it feels like to be the hot chick. Youre going around and everyone is nice,smiling and giving you f**k faces lol. Opponents included
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 22, 2017 at 6:23 PM ]
If anyone breathes on him the wrong way, the refs better throw that flag!
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
The accolades keep coming …



Shortly after this, there was another segment, where they showcase 4 teams, and ask
the fans to vote on a Worse to First Scenario Guess which team received 54% of the vote ???

It's Official guys, the Bandwagon is Overflowing … we're out of room, and we haven't reached April & Dallas yet !

Starting B.Hoyer as our QB already feels like a lifetime ago....


This. This team today is an entirely different team. So nice to finally have a real legit franchise QB. We may have found our next great one.
  • 4912
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,975
It seems crazy that this whole Garopolo situation has just grown so fast. I honestly didn't think he was going to be the next biggest thing in the NFL and with our past decade of suffering it really is hard to have real optimism. I'm always guarded kinda waiting for the bottom to fall out or waiting for the unexpected bad thing to happen but this time it feels different.

I've been here since 2004 and have had all and every argument between Smith or Rodgers? to Brandon Lloyd vs TO. I've seen the hype about Cory Sheets and the let downs of Shaun "it came down like a punt coach" Hill. There was the torture of noodle arm Dorsey and the embarrassment of JT O Sullivan.

The heartbreak of Harbaugh and Patrick Willis and the swift kick in the nutz of being the league darling to gutter dwellers just a couple years later.

I don't know if Garopolo is going to be the guy that we all hope he is, but all I can say is, we have paid the price, we are due for something good to happen to this franchise and I think Jimmy is the start of something special.

to all you guys in here that have suffered the same ride all these years, at least the excitement can be argued!
[ Edited by 4912 on Dec 22, 2017 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I hate to be THAT dude, but I'm thinking Jimmy G will have a meh game on Sunday. He's just looked so good in all five of his starts aside from one quarter in Houston, that I think he's honestly due for a bad game that all great QB's have from time to time. My guess is he'll throw an interception or two and "only" ~200 yards. When everyone quickly turns on Jimmy though, I won't


It could get pretty ugly quick. Jacksonville's defense is legit and has the best pass rush that the 49ers will see all year. As long as Garoppolo can come out of this healthy, I'll be okay with whatever the result is.
Now even he's having fun with it.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
It could get pretty ugly quick. Jacksonville's defense is legit and has the best pass rush that the 49ers will see all year. As long as Garoppolo can come out of this healthy, I'll be okay with whatever the result is.

Same!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Now even he's having fun with it.


That's all it takes, and he'll have a line of p***y that goes around the block.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
It could get pretty ugly quick. Jacksonville's defense is legit and has the best pass rush that the 49ers will see all year. As long as Garoppolo can come out of this healthy, I'll be okay with whatever the result is.

Same!

I've said that right from the beginning of the week. When Jimmy first became our starter, didn't we do a poll on how many games we will win from then until the end of the season under Jimmy G? Most have said 2-3 and the Jags and Rams were always regarded as losses.

Let's be real here, Jimmy might be great, but the supporting cast is just not good enough to go against top teams. It won't be Jimmy's fault if we lose this game. As long as he does what he can do under the circumstances and not get hurt, I will be more than happy.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Originally posted by NCommand:
Now even he's having fun with it.


So, 2 awards in the same week?!

Castrol EDGE Clutch Performer of the Week

&

FedEx Air Player of the Week

Just wow!!

I am just so stoked he is our quarterback!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Now even he's having fun with it.

how fans are gonna be when jimmy walks out the tunnel this sunday.
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Dec 22, 2017 at 7:23 PM ]
49ers will win on Sunday. Period
Originally posted by 4912:
It seems crazy that this whole Garopolo situation has just grown so fast. I honestly didn't think he was going to be the next biggest thing in the NFL and with our past decade of suffering it really is hard to have real optimism. I'm always guarded kinda waiting for the bottom to fall out or waiting for the unexpected bad thing to happen but this time it feels different.

I've been here since 2004 and have had all and every argument between Smith or Rodgers? to Brandon Lloyd vs TO. I've seen the hype about Cory Sheets and the let downs of Shaun "it came down like a punt coach" Hill. There was the torture of noodle Dorsey and the embarrassment of JT O Sullivan.

The heartbreak of Harbaugh and Patrick Willis and the swift kick in the nutz of being the league darling to gutter dwellers just a couple years later.

I don't know if Garopolo is going to be the guy that we all hope he is, but all I can say is, we have paid the price, we are due for something good to happen to this franchise and I think Jimmy is the start of something special.

to all you guys in here that have suffered the same ride all these years, at least the excitement can be argued!

Oh yeah! J "TurnOver" Sullivan and Mike Martz!
I'm just happy that games seem winnable again. That and a few more Super Bowl wins, and I'm good.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone