49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 790 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,329
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by dmax:
Starting Jimmy g would be down right crazy. He's an average qb when healthy...now he has a jacked up shoulder plus the thumb issue...and you want to start him..Wish I knew how to post the " this is madness" meme...I really do. Stop drinking this Jimmy g ride or die Kool aid. Green Bay will put 8 -10 guys in the box to stop the run, then what, you gonna have Jimmy try to start slinging the ball downfield which he could never do WHEN HEALTHY?

Preach my friend. This guy is gonna f**k this team. It's just a matter of when

Worrying about hypothetical bad outcomes after a massive playoff win in Dallas.

49erFaithless
dude is packers fan

I heard u the first 15 times u said it. Realizing your qb blows doesn't make u a packers fan

It's a defense mechanism. Got nothing to say, start accusing someone of being a "fake fan" or "hater". It got old last month, just ignore it.
oh so i'm in the wrong now... lol

fine.. troll on then Hyde

Thanks 49ATT
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by dmax:
Starting Jimmy g would be down right crazy. He's an average qb when healthy...now he has a jacked up shoulder plus the thumb issue...and you want to start him..Wish I knew how to post the " this is madness" meme...I really do. Stop drinking this Jimmy g ride or die Kool aid. Green Bay will put 8 -10 guys in the box to stop the run, then what, you gonna have Jimmy try to start slinging the ball downfield which he could never do WHEN HEALTHY?

Preach my friend. This guy is gonna f**k this team. It's just a matter of when

Worrying about hypothetical bad outcomes after a massive playoff win in Dallas.

49erFaithless
dude is packers fan

Hyde guy? Could be.

dmax is a solid 49er fan and poster buy I am not with him on this one.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,329
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by dmax:
Starting Jimmy g would be down right crazy. He's an average qb when healthy...now he has a jacked up shoulder plus the thumb issue...and you want to start him..Wish I knew how to post the " this is madness" meme...I really do. Stop drinking this Jimmy g ride or die Kool aid. Green Bay will put 8 -10 guys in the box to stop the run, then what, you gonna have Jimmy try to start slinging the ball downfield which he could never do WHEN HEALTHY?

Preach my friend. This guy is gonna f**k this team. It's just a matter of when

Worrying about hypothetical bad outcomes after a massive playoff win in Dallas.

49erFaithless
dude is packers fan

I heard u the first 15 times u said it. Realizing your qb blows doesn't make u a packers fan

It's a defense mechanism. Got nothing to say, start accusing someone of being a "fake fan" or "hater". It got old last month, just ignore it.
oh so i'm in the wrong now... lol

fine.. troll on then Hyde

I'm no trolling anything. Our qb is average at his best. If u don't like to hear it don't respond. Acting like I'm the only one who knows this. Come on now

Ride, some of us read these boards every day so we have already discussed the points you are bringing up. It's not your fault, you just started visiting the forums again. Just wanted to explain why your criticism is old to some of the forum regulars.
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by dmax:
Starting Jimmy g would be down right crazy. He's an average qb when healthy...now he has a jacked up shoulder plus the thumb issue...and you want to start him..Wish I knew how to post the " this is madness" meme...I really do. Stop drinking this Jimmy g ride or die Kool aid. Green Bay will put 8 -10 guys in the box to stop the run, then what, you gonna have Jimmy try to start slinging the ball downfield which he could never do WHEN HEALTHY?

Preach my friend. This guy is gonna f**k this team. It's just a matter of when

Worrying about hypothetical bad outcomes after a massive playoff win in Dallas.

49erFaithless
dude is packers fan

I heard u the first 15 times u said it. Realizing your qb blows doesn't make u a packers fan

It's a defense mechanism. Got nothing to say, start accusing someone of being a "fake fan" or "hater". It got old last month, just ignore it.
oh so i'm in the wrong now... lol

fine.. troll on then Hyde

I'm no trolling anything. Our qb is average at his best. If u don't like to hear it don't respond. Acting like I'm the only one who knows this. Come on now

Jimmy G was the 8-12 best qb this year and he just won a huge road playoff game against the Cowboys.
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by dmax:
Starting Jimmy g would be down right crazy. He's an average qb when healthy...now he has a jacked up shoulder plus the thumb issue...and you want to start him..Wish I knew how to post the " this is madness" meme...I really do. Stop drinking this Jimmy g ride or die Kool aid. Green Bay will put 8 -10 guys in the box to stop the run, then what, you gonna have Jimmy try to start slinging the ball downfield which he could never do WHEN HEALTHY?

Preach my friend. This guy is gonna f**k this team. It's just a matter of when

Worrying about hypothetical bad outcomes after a massive playoff win in Dallas.

49erFaithless
dude is packers fan

I heard u the first 15 times u said it. Realizing your qb blows doesn't make u a packers fan
no but showing up this week trying to tell people what we already know is some s**t packers fans would do ..

So You already know Jimmy isn't good ? Because that's what I'm saying
but you haven't been here all year so that is suspect, the way you are coming at people is suspect, showing up now is suspect.... if it walks like a duck Etc

I see both sides of jimmy.. i've been labled a jimmy hater because i mention what i see..IDGAF about the player.. i care about this team
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by dmax:
Starting Jimmy g would be down right crazy. He's an average qb when healthy...now he has a jacked up shoulder plus the thumb issue...and you want to start him..Wish I knew how to post the " this is madness" meme...I really do. Stop drinking this Jimmy g ride or die Kool aid. Green Bay will put 8 -10 guys in the box to stop the run, then what, you gonna have Jimmy try to start slinging the ball downfield which he could never do WHEN HEALTHY?

Preach my friend. This guy is gonna f**k this team. It's just a matter of when

Worrying about hypothetical bad outcomes after a massive playoff win in Dallas.

49erFaithless
dude is packers fan

I heard u the first 15 times u said it. Realizing your qb blows doesn't make u a packers fan

It's a defense mechanism. Got nothing to say, start accusing someone of being a "fake fan" or "hater". It got old last month, just ignore it.
oh so i'm in the wrong now... lol

fine.. troll on then Hyde

I'm no trolling anything. Our qb is average at his best. If u don't like to hear it don't respond. Acting like I'm the only one who knows this. Come on now

Ride, some of us read these boards every day so we have already discussed the points you are bringing up. It's not your fault, you just started visiting the forums again. Just wanted to explain why your criticism is old to some of the forum regulars.

👍 it honestly is just reaching a boiling point with Jimmy's performance so ya
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,329
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by dmax:
Starting Jimmy g would be down right crazy. He's an average qb when healthy...now he has a jacked up shoulder plus the thumb issue...and you want to start him..Wish I knew how to post the " this is madness" meme...I really do. Stop drinking this Jimmy g ride or die Kool aid. Green Bay will put 8 -10 guys in the box to stop the run, then what, you gonna have Jimmy try to start slinging the ball downfield which he could never do WHEN HEALTHY?

Preach my friend. This guy is gonna f**k this team. It's just a matter of when

Worrying about hypothetical bad outcomes after a massive playoff win in Dallas.

49erFaithless
dude is packers fan

I heard u the first 15 times u said it. Realizing your qb blows doesn't make u a packers fan

It's a defense mechanism. Got nothing to say, start accusing someone of being a "fake fan" or "hater". It got old last month, just ignore it.
oh so i'm in the wrong now... lol

fine.. troll on then Hyde

I'm no trolling anything. Our qb is average at his best. If u don't like to hear it don't respond. Acting like I'm the only one who knows this. Come on now

Ride, some of us read these boards every day so we have already discussed the points you are bringing up. It's not your fault, you just started visiting the forums again. Just wanted to explain why your criticism is old to some of the forum regulars.

👍 it honestly is just reaching a boiling point with Jimmy's performance so ya

Jimmy is Jimmy. There are no more surprises. Enjoy the ride, or don't, and just buckle up.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
well there's nothing we can do but hope for the best.. i mean we aren't suppose to be here right

True,but I'm a greedy b*****d. We got lucky an beat an overrated cowboy team, while the offense only scored once IN THE SECOND HALF. Hell Jimmy was trying to give the game away almost throwing 2-3 almost interceptions. We have a young healthy lion sitting on the bench...GIVE HIM THE START
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Hyde guy? Could be.

dmax is a solid 49er fan and poster buy I am not with him on this one.

Join me woo..join me
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Jimmy G was the 8-12 best qb this year and he just won a huge road playoff game against the Cowboys.

Huge road victory against the Rams as well.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Jimmy G was the 8-12 best qb this year and he just won a huge road playoff game against the Cowboys.

Says who? The NFL.com article has him at #18. I personally wouldn't have put Hurts and Jones above him but the analysis is pretty good.
Originally posted by zugschef:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Jimmy G was the 8-12 best qb this year and he just won a huge road playoff game against the Cowboys.

Says who? The NFL.com article has him at #18. I personally wouldn't have put Hurts and Jones above him but the analysis is pretty good.

Sounds about right. He's nowhere near a top 10 QB.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 20, 2022 at 6:37 PM ]
Originally posted by zugschef:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Jimmy G was the 8-12 best qb this year and he just won a huge road playoff game against the Cowboys.

Says who? The NFL.com article has him at #18. I personally wouldn't have put Hurts and Jones above him but the analysis is pretty good.

20-22. When u factor in availability, injury, and salary even lower
[ Edited by RidetheHyde on Jan 20, 2022 at 6:42 PM ]
  • 91til
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,234
Yawn
I think Jimmy has been playing very well the last two games. A lot of his INTs have been from not seeing the Robber or LB break on an inside throw: what we call, a bad read.

In the last two games, his INTS have been due to tipped balls or getting hit while throwing OR physical issue with his thumb or whatever.

In the last two games, Jimmy hasn't made a bad read like so many other games.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone