There are 144 users in the forums

Brandon Fusco Thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
I was watching him today especially......man is he bad. Kilgore struggled but Fusco is the biggest weak link on the OL. I'd rather see someone come in off the street and play then to have him start anymore games.
This guy is f**ken garbage
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I was watching him today especially......man is he bad. Kilgore struggled but Fusco is the biggest weak link on the OL. I'd rather see someone come in off the street and play then to have him start anymore games.

It's like 1 and 1A
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 1, 2017 at 6:20 PM ]
  • dj43
He isn't good but we was available and willing to come here after the questions about Garnett. We could be stuck with Beadles.

Maybe Magnusson comes into the mix now after today's struggles. IDK, the coaches see them in practice and on tape. I assume Fusco is the best option right now.

REBUILDING TIME. What you see is what you get until something better is what you have.
Originally posted by dj43:
He isn't good but we was available and willing to come here after the questions about Garnett. We could be stuck with Beadles.

Maybe Magnusson comes into the mix now after today's struggles. IDK, the coaches see them in practice and on tape. I assume Fusco is the best option right now.

REBUILDING TIME. What you see is what you get until something better is what you have.

John Greco needs to hurry up and heal.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

We had $$ to spend in F/A but went cheap...kinds sucks now....
We need to replace him with someone. These guys aren't cutting it try someone else in there spot

Garnett ain't looking to bad anymore.
Would you rather have Martin, Devey or Rachal?

Maybe Tim Hanshaw?

How about Kwame Harris?

Fusco and Kilgore aren't stars but you can do a helluva lot worse than them (see Seattle)

Totally agree

Maybe Kilgore to Guard and Magnuson to C??

Originally posted by reasonable1:
Would you rather have Martin, Devey or Rachal?

Maybe Tim Hanshaw?

How about Kwame Harris?

Fusco and Kilgore aren't stars but you can do a helluva lot worse than them (see Seattle)

Boone or Tiller you conveniently left out.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This guy is f**ken garbage

What did Lynch see in him?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Fwiw, PFF had Fusco the highest rated guard this week. Thought he deserved some recognition. Hopefully his good play continues.

Edit: didn't realize it was already discussed in the OL thread. Rip.
[ Edited by Garce on Nov 8, 2017 at 2:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
Fwiw, PFF had Fusco the highest rated guard this week. Thought he deserved some recognition. Hopefully his good play continues.

Ill take it. At a boy Brandon.
At least theres one bright spot on the oline
Share 49erswebzone