LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

Brandon Fusco Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by niners94:
Yeah our new Pears and the other guy who I forgot. Hopefully not.

Yup and now we got the Rams center . Rams o line was also one of the worst in the NFL. Goff was getting killed and Gurley was running into walls.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Yup and now we got the Rams center . Rams o line was also one of the worst in the NFL. Goff was getting killed and Gurley was running into walls.

Veteran backup and competition.

I guess we can call Marcus Martin back if you want
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Nice. This guy used to be a starter right? Had some injury issues. Good depth and camp competition at least.

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonfusco/2495283/profile

No guarantee any of these guys make the roster. Its allabout competition.
Shanahan had them at the OTAs knowing that the chance of getting any decent OL in this draft is low. They went heavy on OL with the UDFAs, but getting some vets won't hurt.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

No guarantee any of these guys make the roster. Its allabout competition.

Yep. Our o-line is leaps and bounds ahead of where it was this time last year. Far better depth. We're set for an intriguing TC, can't wait!
Jeff Deeney‏ @PFF_Jeff 6h6 hours agoMore

Fusco has played mostly RG with Minny, but played LG all of 2015. Has graded better has a run blocker than pass protector over his career.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Remember him in the draft. Small school. Looked a little light in the butt.
Originally posted by xcfan:
Remember him in the draft. Small school. Looked a little light in the butt.

Lol...y'all know why he fared better the year before? Cause Norv is an effing G and everybody performs better in his systems haha. Just came to me. For those who know me I'm just doing my job making sure no stone is left un-turned lol.
We're just going to keep signing people until all traces of Baalke are gone aren't we?

Originally posted by JaggedJ:
We're just going to keep signing people until all traces of Baalke are gone aren't we?

it kind of feels that way, but I feel it's Lynch and Kyle finding the right mix that fits this new scheme , going from a shotgun spead to a Power WCO will require the right players to make it work, bringing in more competition will strengthen the roster and hopefully add quality depth
Still think we should have gone for Dan Feeney
He could be good.
So how about our starting RG?
Originally posted by WeeRocco:
Also ex-Rams Centre Tim Barnes.

I'll be honest I know very little about either of these guys so interested to hear more opinions

This guy sucks so bad. Hate seeing him playing these past 2 games.
Share 49ersWebzone