There are 161 users in the forums

Brandon Fusco Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good move for them. I would have liked to have him back but good for him.

Really? I had a hard time with some of the stat i saw on him, because from what I saw this year if it was Kilgore it was Tomlinson or Fusco getting abused. Like they lost their man card
[ Edited by wailers15 on Mar 14, 2018 at 2:20 PM ]
Originally posted by FL9er:
The team may be, but I'm not.

RE: previous post

I hope they are planning on addressing the position in a major way via the draft. You need at least LG to be stable and play at a high quality level. Let Tomlinson, Garnett and Kilgore fight it out for right guard.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by FL9er:
The team may be, but I'm not.

RE: previous post

I hope they are planning on addressing the position in a major way via the draft. You need at least LG to be stable and play at a high quality level. Let Tomlinson, Garnett and Kilgore fight it out for right guard.

I'm telling ya, draft a LT of the future and have him play LG until Staley retires in a couple years. Win-win.
Originally posted by captveg:
I'm telling ya, draft a LT of the future and have him play LG until Staley retires in a couple years. Win-win.

Except this is an absolute garbage draft for tackles. Putrid. There might be one I'd consider a left tackle worth taking in the 1st round. Several quality right tackle prospects but otherwise its pretty gross.

If you need a G/C however, you're in luck, this draft is loaded.

Except this is an absolute garbage draft for tackles. Putrid. There might be one I'd consider a left tackle worth taking in the 1st round. Several quality right tackle prospects but otherwise its pretty gross.

True. Get a LG in the 3rd round to compete with Garnett/Tomlinson/Kilgore/Magnusen. Draft ER/DE #1 then.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Where's NC he got his boy back lol

At this point I want us to tackle a OT high in the draft. Staley is old and Trent Brown has 1 year left.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
At this point I want us to tackle a OT high in the draft. Staley is old and Trent Brown has 1 year left.

Once again, this is an awful tackle draft. Last year was largely a bad draft for OL overall, this year is a phenomenal draft for interior OL, but worse than last year for the edges. I don't want to see them reach for a tackle just because. Take advantage of the depth and find a long term starter at one of the guard spots, let the refugees fight over the remaining guard spot.

Don't understand? He went to the falcons
Oh nice, let the one good interior OL starter we had go and keep the 2 s**tty ones. Solid plan. At least we signed an injury prone guy that not even the OL desperate NYGs wanted to replace him.
[ Edited by JFG49ers on Mar 14, 2018 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by jeepzilla:

Oh s**t I thought we resigned him...

Originally posted by jeepzilla:

Oh s**t I thought we resigned him...

Or Wynn who can do both
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Or Wynn who can do both

Who will also likely go late 1st/early 2nd.
Or Wynn who can do both

Which is why we should trade down.
  • dj43
Or Wynn who can do both

Would you swap with Buffalo for their #22 plus other picks?

IOW, do you think Wynn will last that long?
Share 49ersWebzone