LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Brandon Fusco Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I find it interesting we have heard nothing of meeting with or wanting to bring Fusco back. Might not be viewed as valuable as some people see him on this board.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I find it interesting we have heard nothing of meeting with or wanting to bring Fusco back. Might not be viewed as valuable as some people see him on this board.

That or he's a FA now and he graded out as the second best G hitting the market so he and his agent may want to hit FA and see what they can get on the open market. We might be letting him test the market as well to set his market before resigning. Who knows.
Originally posted by NCommand:

That or he's a FA now and he graded out as the second best G hitting the market so he and his agent may want to hit FA and see what they can get on the open market. We might be letting him test the market as well to set his market before resigning. Who knows.

If we got Kline to sign here, I think that would be a big upgrade. Despite what the grade reports say.

If we got Kline to sign here, I think that would be a big upgrade. Despite what the grade reports say.

Yeah, I would not complain although he's 3rd or 4th on my list for G.
when does this mother f**king free agency kick off?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
when does this mother f**king free agency kick off?

12th for legal tampering and 14th officially.

Seriously...taking forever.
  • dj43

Well, you can take them for what they are worth, to you.

The fact is; his run blocking was the weakest of the Titans line this past season and FAR below Fusco. Also, Tennessee has over $46M in cap room. If was all that great, why have they not re-signed him? Sportrac rates his market value at $10.2M/yr.

I'm all for improving the interior line. All three positions must be better than they were this last season. However, that doesn't mean there is a clearly better choice available. I'm not a Fusco fan particularly, however, I just don't see Kline as being an improvement. Twiddle dee. Twiddle dum.
To the Falcons he goes!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
To the Falcons he goes!

From one ZBS to another.
Bye Bye Brandon

Good move for them. I would have liked to have him back but good for him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The team may be, but I'm not.

RE: previous post
Where's NC he got his boy back lol
Good move for them. I would have liked to have him back but good for him.

Got your boy back!
Share 49ersWebzone