Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 523 users in the forums

QB CJ Beathard - signs with Jacksonville

Shop 49ers game tickets
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
Why does this dude sound like he needs to sneeze every time he talks lol
He has allergies.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,079
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.

lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.

Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
Lol. Hey Tom Brady looked like a rookie once. He didnt even start to Bledsoe got injured.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.

lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.

Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol

Well to be fair, tom brady didn't look anywhere near the tom Brady of now his rookie year, he just didn't lose games for the pats
Brady was a little baby boy.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.

lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.

Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol

As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.

With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on May 15, 2017 at 9:10 PM ]
Sure; one preseason completion and we will celebrate him like he was Bart Starr.
[ Edited by GoldenGateGlory on May 15, 2017 at 9:19 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,457
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Sure; one preseason completion and we will celebrate him like he was Bart Starr.

Heh, well that's what I did with Kaepernick. One completion and I thought he'd be a star. Aww heck, might as well do it again once CJ gets a completion in pre-season.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,079
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.

lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.

Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol

Well to be fair, tom brady didn't look anywhere near the tom Brady of now his rookie year, he just didn't lose games for the pats

Of course I'm not talking about rookie Brady.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.

lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.

Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol

As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.

With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
it could happen. Shanny likes him, he was a baller and wouldve gone higher if his team didnt suck ass in his final year.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.

lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.

Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol

As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.

With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
it could happen. Shanny likes him, he was a baller and wouldve gone higher if his team didnt suck ass in his final year.

Some prayers gotta pan out some time
God used to be a 49er fan.

Maybe he will be again some day.

I am in heavy prayer with him now to try and sway him our way.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,457
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.

lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.

Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol

As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.

With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
it could happen. Shanny likes him, he was a baller and wouldve gone higher if his team didnt suck ass in his final year.

That's what all the articles seem to say. Like all of you, I'm praying daily he's the savior for the 49er nation. May he restore the Lombardi's to the floor.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone