There are 731 users in the forums
QB CJ Beathard - signs with Jacksonville
Shop 49ers game tickets
May 15, 2017 at 6:59 PM
- GoldenGateGlory
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,503
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
May 15, 2017 at 7:33 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Why does this dude sound like he needs to sneeze every time he talks lol
May 15, 2017 at 7:33 PM
- GoldenGateGlory
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,503
He has allergies.
May 15, 2017 at 8:44 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,079
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.
Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
May 15, 2017 at 9:03 PM
- GoldenGateGlory
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,503
Lol. Hey Tom Brady looked like a rookie once. He didnt even start to Bledsoe got injured.
May 15, 2017 at 9:03 PM
- footballxpaul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,602
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.
Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
Well to be fair, tom brady didn't look anywhere near the tom Brady of now his rookie year, he just didn't lose games for the pats
May 15, 2017 at 9:08 PM
- GoldenGateGlory
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,503
Brady was a little baby boy.
May 15, 2017 at 9:09 PM
- gold49er2183
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,437
Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.
Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.
With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on May 15, 2017 at 9:10 PM ]
May 15, 2017 at 9:18 PM
- GoldenGateGlory
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,503
Sure; one preseason completion and we will celebrate him like he was Bart Starr.
[ Edited by GoldenGateGlory on May 15, 2017 at 9:19 PM ]
May 16, 2017 at 8:20 AM
- Giedi
- Veteran
- Posts: 34,457
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Sure; one preseason completion and we will celebrate him like he was Bart Starr.
Heh, well that's what I did with Kaepernick. One completion and I thought he'd be a star. Aww heck, might as well do it again once CJ gets a completion in pre-season.
May 16, 2017 at 8:48 AM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,079
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.
Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
Well to be fair, tom brady didn't look anywhere near the tom Brady of now his rookie year, he just didn't lose games for the pats
Of course I'm not talking about rookie Brady.
May 16, 2017 at 8:51 AM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
Originally posted by gold49er2183:it could happen. Shanny likes him, he was a baller and wouldve gone higher if his team didnt suck ass in his final year.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.
Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.
With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
May 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM
- SmokeCrabtrees
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,580
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:it could happen. Shanny likes him, he was a baller and wouldve gone higher if his team didnt suck ass in his final year.Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.
Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.
With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
Some prayers gotta pan out some time
May 16, 2017 at 5:31 PM
- GoldenGateGlory
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,503
God used to be a 49er fan.
Maybe he will be again some day.
I am in heavy prayer with him now to try and sway him our way.
Maybe he will be again some day.
I am in heavy prayer with him now to try and sway him our way.
May 16, 2017 at 7:11 PM
- Giedi
- Veteran
- Posts: 34,457
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:it could happen. Shanny likes him, he was a baller and wouldve gone higher if his team didnt suck ass in his final year.Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:Can't wait to see him in PreSeason.
lol don't be disappointed when he comes off the bench looking like a rookie instead of Tom Brady.
Why do I say this....it never fails!!! Lol
As much as i would love for him to be the next great.... He's a 3rd rounder he has About a 2% chance of even getting to one pro bowl.
With that being said I'm gonna hop on the wagon until the wheels fall off
That's what all the articles seem to say. Like all of you, I'm praying daily he's the savior for the 49er nation. May he restore the Lombardi's to the floor.
