Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 448 users in the forums

Reuben Foster

Shop 49ers game tickets
I COUld care es about him having some weed, my issue is his lack of awareness & information. How can he not know that Jeff Sessions is having all his prosecutors crack down hard on Marijuana especially in his home state. This is the type of thing that could get serious for him. He could easily be made an example of in Alabama. I worry for him, Sessions is such a racist an is looking to show people in his state how powerful he is. Hate to be political but Ruben should know he needs to behave especially in Alabama. I mean 2nd degree possession my gosh this is stupid
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
What's going to happen...?

He pays the fine. Lynch and Kyle have a good talk with Burdon Foster. Possible team disciplinary. Comes back to OTA Reuben Foster again.

Exactly. It's weed for Christ's sake. I trust that Lynch will handle this in the right way.
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I just hope he doesn't miss the raider game. I want him to blow up Carr!

Lol at this dude blowing up anything but his shoulder again

Its pretty clear the only thing Foster is interested in blowing is marijuana smoke rings.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,997
I was not a fan of Foster coming out of college. I thought he was an idiot. Then I got to see a little bit of him through interviews and I started to like him a lot more. He's always smiling and seems to be a great teammate and nice person. I smoke weed almost every day so I have no issues with him smoking weed. He just has to get some friends here in California to show him the way. I'm sure he went back home to see some of his old friends that probably don't have his best interest in mind but are just trying to latch on to him. I hope that someone can reach out to him and let him know that he has to be very selective about who he stays in contact with from his past because in all honesty he has little in common with those people anymore, his is going to be a wealthy man and nfl star which puts him on a level the us commoners can't relate to. Hopefully someone like Norton sees some potential in him or maybe even better would be Foster finds a mentor in the league or on the team that he can latch onto and help guide him through his transition to stardom.

I believe in you 56. You made a mistake. Learn from it and move on.
Originally posted by thl408:
Maybe it's part of his offseason regimen to gain some weight. Inject the marijuanas to get the munchies. Some see a dumbf**k not being aware, I see a dedicated athlete working on improving his body for next season.
He's not going to be suspended by the league.
This will be his second boo boo with the weed so for that a Second violation is: A Fine equivalent to two game checks. (The player's NFL team isn't necessarily informed, as the punishment does not affect playing time).
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,997
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by thl408:
Maybe it's part of his offseason regimen to gain some weight. Inject the marijuanas to get the munchies. Some see a dumbf**k not being aware, I see a dedicated athlete working on improving his body for next season.

Originally posted by Andra:
I was not a fan of Foster coming out of college. I thought he was an idiot. Then I got to see a little bit of him through interviews and I started to like him a lot more. He's always smiling and seems to be a great teammate and nice person. I smoke weed almost every day so I have no issues with him smoking weed. He just has to get some friends here in California to show him the way. I'm sure he went back home to see some of his old friends that probably don't have his best interest in mind but are just trying to latch on to him. I hope that someone can reach out to him and let him know that he has to be very selective about who he stays in contact with from his past because in all honesty he has little in common with those people anymore, his is going to be a wealthy man and nfl star which puts him on a level the us commoners can't relate to. Hopefully someone like Norton sees some potential in him or maybe even better would be Foster finds a mentor in the league or on the team that he can latch onto and help guide him through his transition to stardom.

I believe in you 56. You made a mistake. Learn from it and move on.

.
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:47 AM ]
We should not worry about Foster. We should chill out with him. We should let Foster make mistakes for trouble and learn it from happen and next time. Just move on and won't trouble again next time. Let to go.
Ray Lewis killed someone and ended up just fine I'm not worried about smoking a little devils lettuce
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,997
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:
Originally posted by Andra:
I was not a fan of Foster coming out of college. I thought he was an idiot. Then I got to see a little bit of him through interviews and I started to like him a lot more. He's always smiling and seems to be a great teammate and nice person. I smoke weed almost every day so I have no issues with him smoking weed. He just has to get some friends here in California to show him the way. I'm sure he went back home to see some of his old friends that probably don't have his best interest in mind but are just trying to latch on to him. I hope that someone can reach out to him and let him know that he has to be very selective about who he stays in contact with from his past because in all honesty he has little in common with those people anymore, his is going to be a wealthy man and nfl star which puts him on a level the us commoners can't relate to. Hopefully someone like Norton sees some potential in him or maybe even better would be Foster finds a mentor in the league or on the team that he can latch onto and help guide him through his transition to stardom.

I believe in you 56. You made a mistake. Learn from it and move on.

I actually support this message, very well explained. Nice people will be taken advantage of. But don't forget where you came from, stay humble.

Truth
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Stop with the josh Gordon s**t, dude was drinking before every single football game.

Hope he takes this seriously and doesn't try to push the "4 positive tests" line. Will he be penalized for his arrest / conviction? I highly doubt he serves jail time for this but you never know. Like most of us, we don't know him on a personal level but he appears to be a good kid. We all can only hope that he learns from this.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I COUld care es about him having some weed, my issue is his lack of awareness & information. How can he not know that Jeff Sessions is having all his prosecutors crack down hard on Marijuana especially in his home state. This is the type of thing that could get serious for him. He could easily be made an example of in Alabama. I worry for him, Sessions is such a racist an is looking to show people in his state how powerful he is. Hate to be political but Ruben should know he needs to behave especially in Alabama. I mean 2nd degree possession my gosh this is stupid

Good thing he played for the Tide. CFB>The Law in Alabama. You're absolutely correct though, Bama is about 50 years behind.
Originally posted by thl408:
Maybe it's part of his offseason regimen to gain some weight. Inject the marijuanas to get the munchies. Some see a dumbf**k not being aware, I see a dedicated athlete working on improving his body for next season.

.....but what about thousands and thousands of oreo's and Doritos's killed in the name of "munchies"?
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,736
Originally posted by Andra:
I was not a fan of Foster coming out of college. I thought he was an idiot. Then I got to see a little bit of him through interviews and I started to like him a lot more. He's always smiling and seems to be a great teammate and nice person. I smoke weed almost every day so I have no issues with him smoking weed. He just has to get some friends here in California to show him the way. I'm sure he went back home to see some of his old friends that probably don't have his best interest in mind but are just trying to latch on to him. I hope that someone can reach out to him and let him know that he has to be very selective about who he stays in contact with from his past because in all honesty he has little in common with those people anymore, his is going to be a wealthy man and nfl star which puts him on a level the us commoners can't relate to. Hopefully someone like Norton sees some potential in him or maybe even better would be Foster finds a mentor in the league or on the team that he can latch onto and help guide him through his transition to stardom.

I believe in you 56. You made a mistake. Learn from it and move on.


You summed it up perfectly. Bama matty title weekend back home. Yea. Folks was probably trying to set them hooks in him. Hope he is smart enough to see it for what it is

Don't want to see him go out like aldon. That was a sad affair. Watching all that talent. Just waste up
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone