SalePre-order Dwight Clark tribute, "Letters to 87," for only $17.12

There are 111 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Originally posted by WINiner:
The NFCW sure likes ex 49ers. Good luck with the Blaine Train.

That certainly isn't the type of signing that worries me.
Gabbert gonna be starting by game 3.
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by WINiner:
The NFCW sure likes ex 49ers. Good luck with the Blaine Train.

That certainly isn't the type of signing that worries me.

This. Now we only have to see Bethea out of place to make plays 2 games a year as opposed to 16.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on May 17, 2017 at 9:45 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,694
I think the Cardinals are an eight win roster.

I don't get the hype this team gets. Virtually anytime they play a quality opponent -- particularly in big games -- they get obliterated.

Does anybody care they're playing Carson Palmer? That dude is a total head case in big games.

They'll make a good living beating up on poor to average teams. Maybe they get a quality win or two. But it's hard to see this team doing anything of significance.

As a Niner fan -- I'd love for them to get stuck drafting in the low 20's with such a huge need at QB in 2018.
Taken from Reddit roast of the Cardinals. This post is so money, describes the majority of Cardinals fans I know.

be me

be Cardinals fan

wake up at 9 am. slept in because PAC-12 after dark

ASU lost 55-52. real defensive battle

tune into NFL on FOX on the patio TV

crack open Bud Light Cardinals themed can.

if it weren't for the can, forgot our season was still going

it's October and Cardinals aren't in 1st place??

season ruined

cut Palmer

silently prepare for another disappointing Suns season

beer can already warm

crack open 2nd Bud Light Cardinals themed can

overhear Jimmy on TV mention Fitzgerald

become diehard fan again; this is our year

f**k santonio holmes

start browsing ticketmaster for today's game

$200 to f**king see Tampa!?

not that diehard

also don't want to drive an hour to Glendale; way too far

crack open 3rd Bud Light Cardinals themed can.

flip channels between Jaguars-Chargers game on CBS and college bowling because those f**kers blacked out the morning FOX game

pass out on lawn chair

wake up to re-run of Sportscenter from 8am this morning

flip to FOX. 2nd quarter just starting.

Ronde just said "Tyrone Matthews" made a great play

very happy they drafted that guy. absolute stud.

bored already, switch to CBS and watch a real exciting game

realize those f**kers blacked out the afternoon CBS game too.

crack open 4th Bud Light Cardinals themed can

it's almost time to start dinner

turn off TV to pay attention to burgers on grill

crack open 5th Bud Light Cardinals themed can

go to sleep

wake up to go to work Monday morning

listen to the radio and get entranced by Ron Wolfley's stupid f**king voice on 620 the sports animal

agree with everything he says because am absolute diehard fan

forget about Cardinals until 1st Bud Light Cardinals themed can next Sunday

LOL.

Poor Coyotes don't even get a name drop.
I wish. I want Fired up for Cardinals by GM. Because Cardinals GM was pretty good skill to draft the players talent. Hate it. Lol
Gabbert will start HOF game. Yes this is an oxymoron.
Lol yeah it does. I went to ASU and even that is true

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Taken from Reddit roast of the Cardinals. This post is so money, describes the majority of Cardinals fans I know.

be me

be Cardinals fan

wake up at 9 am. slept in because PAC-12 after dark

ASU lost 55-52. real defensive battle

tune into NFL on FOX on the patio TV

crack open Bud Light Cardinals themed can.

if it weren't for the can, forgot our season was still going

it's October and Cardinals aren't in 1st place??

season ruined

cut Palmer

silently prepare for another disappointing Suns season

beer can already warm

crack open 2nd Bud Light Cardinals themed can

overhear Jimmy on TV mention Fitzgerald

become diehard fan again; this is our year

f**k santonio holmes

start browsing ticketmaster for today's game

$200 to f**king see Tampa!?

not that diehard

also don't want to drive an hour to Glendale; way too far

crack open 3rd Bud Light Cardinals themed can.

flip channels between Jaguars-Chargers game on CBS and college bowling because those f**kers blacked out the morning FOX game

pass out on lawn chair

wake up to re-run of Sportscenter from 8am this morning

flip to FOX. 2nd quarter just starting.

Ronde just said "Tyrone Matthews" made a great play

very happy they drafted that guy. absolute stud.

bored already, switch to CBS and watch a real exciting game

realize those f**kers blacked out the afternoon CBS game too.

crack open 4th Bud Light Cardinals themed can

it's almost time to start dinner

turn off TV to pay attention to burgers on grill

crack open 5th Bud Light Cardinals themed can

go to sleep

wake up to go to work Monday morning

listen to the radio and get entranced by Ron Wolfley's stupid f**king voice on 620 the sports animal

agree with everything he says because am absolute diehard fan

forget about Cardinals until 1st Bud Light Cardinals themed can next Sunday

[ Edited by 49erfaninAZ on Aug 1, 2017 at 9:37 PM ]
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,729
I told one of my Card fan friends that I was excited for the HoF game to watch Blaine Gabbert play for someone else. He was like:

"Its going to suck for you if he is half decent, Arians is the QB whisperer!"

Oh my sweet summer child...

Here comes Gabbert LOL
That Bruce Arians is a prick. He will continue to lose his players the more he chastises them publicly.
Originally posted by WINiner:
That Bruce Arians is a prick. He will continue to lose his players the more he chastises them publicly.

It's funny... I've never cared for him (namely for him constantly calling out opposing players for dirty plays, when they are clearly not dirty)...but I started watching that Amazon series All or Nothing and man he is just an obnoxious loudmouth . Great coach, but incredibly annoying.

Edit: the more I watch the more I like this guy. He seems to be universally liked by everyone as well
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Aug 24, 2017 at 10:41 PM ]
The Cardinals P & K, Andy Lee and Phil Dawson because of course they are.
They added Boone. Gonna be calling them the Arizona 49ers soon.
Share 49erswebzone