Shop 49ers game tickets
gabbert and dawson for the win lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Blaine Gabbert!!!!
Good news for us

• LVJay
  • Veteran

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000884825/article/drew-stanton-wears-curvy-pink-dress-after-losing-competition

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Good news for us

I'd be comfortable too as long as he was only the QB for 3rd string during practice...
Ariens is switching back to Stanton because he can't deny anymore what all of us already knew 2 years ago, Gabbert sucks ass.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Ariens is switching back to Stanton because he can't deny anymore what all of us already knew 2 years ago, Gabbert sucks ass.

Jag fans even thought we were dumb but think Tardinals are even dumber LMAO

• bvc49
  • Veteran
They must watch our highlights and just cry
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bvc49:
They must watch our highlights and just cry

They're so f**ked.
Same source reporting Arians leaving the Cards is alo reporting Larry is gonna retire.

http://amp.profootballweekly.com/2017/12/26/way-we-hear-it-bruce-arians-and-arizona-cardinals-will-agree-to-part-ways-after-season/ahhsf5i/?__twitter_impression=true

I just saw a rumor that said even though Arians wants to stay, ARZ might dump him regardless.
Arians retired according to NFL.com
Good for him, not cool to die on the sideline
damn he shouldve been a hc way earlier in his career. couldve been one of the greats.
Big loss for AZ
Definitely a big loss for them. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Cardinal fans seem to think Palmer and Fitzgerald are tied together, and that either both return, or both retire.

I think Fitz stays. One more season most likely puts him 2nd all-time behind Jerry.

As a side note...living in AZ, I've met him a couple of times, and he came off as somewhat pretentious, so I never cared for him. He wasn't the guy on TV everyone sees.

That said, he is one of the best receivers I've ever watched. Week in, and week out, he is the most professional player on the field, in how he plays and conducts himself. I'd much rather his name behind Jerry than TO or Moss.
Share 49ersWebzone