LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

Your best guess at our FO/Head Coach in 2017?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
No one gets fired and Jed York has a press conference to tell us to trust the process

This, only Blaine Gabbert gets released.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No one gets fired and Jed York has a press conference to tell us to trust the process

Even O'Neil is kept?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Even O'Neil is kept?

Well it certainly can't be his fault with this roster and injuries so lets give him another chance, after all it's Christmas.
I hate to be the realist
But nothing here is going to change

Just like when Jed faced issues with player conduct, he blamed Harbaugh and fired him
Then Tomsula had a bad year, his fault he has to go
This year we will see someone pay the price for Jed and he will promise to fix it, but fall short

Jed York had rich kid syndrome, never had to work for anything in his life, therefore when things he is involved in get tough, he easily passes blame and moves on.
Nothing will change, someone will get canned in the name of Jed, and the big wheel in the sky will keep turning
CEO - Jed : Obviously he can't fired himself.

GM - Gamble : "after a long and extensive search"

HC - Chip : Stays after Gamble was kept

DC/Assistant HC - Jeff Fisher

Big splash in F/A, Draft a QB.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I hate to be the realist

Just like when Jed faced issues with player conduct, he blamed Harbaugh and fired him
This year we will see someone pay the price for Jed and he will promise to fix it, but fall short

Jed York had rich kid syndrome, never had to work for anything in his life, therefore when things he is involved in get tough, he easily passes blame and moves on.
Nothing will change, someone will get canned in the name of Jed, and the big wheel in the sky will keep turning
Is that someone to pay the price going to be Baalke or Kelly? I know you'll probably say it doesn't matter but it matters to me!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Jed has a hard on for Josh Mcdaniels

...source?

It's on Jed's Glory Hole website
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Larry and Moe

#Curly
Only major move is the DC is fired and replaced by Rex Ryan
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
GM - Tom Gamble
HC - Kyle Shanahan

Eliot Wolf. Fits cap model perfectly. GB = draft & develop.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Alright, I am sticking with my pick from as far as 2 years ago :

Head of Football Operations/GM - Mike Shanahan
HC - Kyle Shanahan

This might be too obvious to be true and I get that. But, I will tell you why I am sticking with it:

1) I love the choice

2) Pretty much all our HOF players such as Steve Young thinks Mike Shanahan is a great choice. That really points to the fact how much these heavy-weights respect Mike and you can't buy that.

3) Without Mike, there really isn't one good reason why Kyle should come to SF, really there is sweet FA reason. If I were Kyle, I would pick LA too and is not even close. So, my rationale is it will be a Shanahan & Co. package deal whereby Mike will guarantee we get Kyle. In short, quite frankly, Mike is our ONLY hope if there is any at all to land Kyle.

I guess this is probably more my pick rather than what I think the 9ers will do. For the 9ers or Jed? Probably Gamble + Kelly. What else can I say? Is impossible to be positive about the 9ers. I am just hoping may be, just may be they can surprise me for once.
GM - Marathe
HC - Baalke (in Jed's mind, it's clear Trent picks the talent, and therefore he is the best candidate to coach said talent b/c nobody else can)
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Susweel for GM

Valrod33 for Coach

English for cutting the Roster
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I hate to be the realist

Nice Journey reference
Share 49ersWebzone