LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by ImRicky:
Wait a minute…let me get this straight. You would rather have Trey Lance over Micah Parsons, Pene Sewell and all those first round picks back? Are you insane? This a deep draft through the first 3 rounds but after that a huge drop off in talent.

Well we still don't what Trey Lance is, So can't really make any judgement yet. But you are always going to take the QB over any other position. Once you trade up and trade that much capital you can't take anybody other than the QB.

I disagree. That's like Pete trading up for Anthony Richardson which I think would be a huge mistake
Wait a minute…let me get this straight. You would rather have Trey Lance over Micah Parsons, Pene Sewell and all those first round picks back? Are you insane? This a deep draft through the first 3 rounds but after that a huge drop off in talent.

No it isn't. It's one of the weakest first rounds in years. There isn't some huge drop off.
I disagree. That's like Pete trading up for Anthony Richardson which I think would be a huge mistake

Until you realize you can't win a SB with Gino Smith.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
No it isn't. It's one of the weakest first rounds in years. There isn't some huge drop off.

Weak for D line but strong everywhere else.
Weak for D line but strong everywhere else.

Thers like 15 guys that would be first rounders in an average year. Only spots with real depth are running back and de.
I don't think I've seen a draft this deep at tight end, receiver and secondary and O line. D line has a few difference makers in the top 20 actually
Rick, who scares you most, Sam Darnold or Trey Lance?
I don't think I've seen a draft this deep at tight end, receiver and secondary and O line. D line has a few difference makers in the top 20 actually

Then you haven't been paying attention. 21 was far better at wr and OL. CB depth is good but no standouts. Same with safety.

Weakest 1st round I can remember.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Oh that's a no brainer. This guy has created about 10,000 Trey Lance is trash threads in his own.Net forums. There is something sinister with Frodo and his obssesion with Trey. Its like a scene from the Shinning where he's writing a book and every line he's written is 'Trey Lance is Trash'. Funny and scary at the same time.
Hey Frodo, looks like your Trey Lance rape thread got waxed by your own mods. You are the biggest loser 12 ever.

Originally posted by 4T-9ers:
Hey Frodo, looks like your Trey Lance rape thread got waxed by your own mods. You are the biggest loser 12 ever.

Just straight up embarrassing
Oh that's a no brainer. This guy has created about 10,000 Trey Lance is trash threads in his own.Net forums. There is something sinister with Frodo and his obssesion with Trey. Its like a scene from the Shinning where he's writing a book and every line he's written is 'Trey Lance is Trash'. Funny and scary at the same time.

Sounds like a few fans on this site too
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Look man I don't know what you're talking about but go ahead and continue your ignorance. Trey Lance scares no one bro. Darnold ain't bad at all though. The guy can make a variety of throws that Trey could only dream about tbh
Look man I don't know what you're talking about but go ahead and continue your ignorance. Trey Lance scares no one bro. Darnold ain't bad at all though. The guy can make a variety of throws that Trey could only dream about tbh

You lost all credibility with your Trey Lance rape thread on .Net yesterday and I'm glad the mods there put a stop to it. The only one who's ignorant here is you and you are an embarrassment to any 12 you represent.
[ Edited by 4T-9ers on Apr 5, 2023 at 12:28 PM ]

You lost all credibility with your Trey Lance rape thread on .Net yesterday and I'm glad the mods there put a stop to it. The only one who's ignorant here is you and you are an embarrassment to any 12 you represent.

I agree, boot him. There can only be one Rickest.

Whats this crazy sh*t about Lance and rape? The only two recent niners I remember were Kwame and Hayne, it was Kwame right? Cant believe this .nutjob made me look up internet cache to figure out what y'all are talking about. Guessing he is "Hawk4life"?
Share 49ersWebzone