There are 203 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ImRicky:
Oh don't be sour guapo. Seattle is back in it to win it guy. Have a great day everyone

Man, talk about getting your fudge packed. right Arlos ?
Originally posted by Johnnyfever:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Of course he won't have an answer for that! Like I said before, Seattle Seahawks fans are some of the dumbest, most ignorant people ever. Can't make an argument and always so wrong. I think a certain poster on this board should change their name to Chrissy Everett

You guys are hilarious...but typical in 9er fashion, misinformed.

Quick tip for the special:
---There is this thing called the internet that makes it super simple to look up stats. All time the seahawks have 30 wins against the niners, the niners have 20 wins against the hawks. It was, before this year, real bad as we nearly doubled your win total against us. But like I said, have to throw you guys a bone once a decade or so. I'll help you out. Just copy and paste " all time seahawks 49ers record". You type this into the little box at the top of your screens. You are welcome.
---In the PC era, its way more of a domination.

I love how the one dude cherry picked a random year section (76 to 97) to make it look good, and it was just a six game total. Truly mind numbing how you actually thought that would work. Actually, in your normal forum talking to 9er fans, it probably does....

We are looking good to really embarrass you this year. Killer FA, and a crapload of quality pick positions. 2024 year will be even worse for you.

Sorry fellas, but at least you won a couple in the post season this year before you crapped the bed again. At this point, it has been nearly 3 decades (28 years in case you don't know what "decade" means), so the pathetic excuse of dusty trophies, from an era with no salary cap is really super irrelevant. Don't embarrass yourselves please by continuing to bring it up, just makes you guys look even more sad.

There, I answered you snarky like you have continued to do to me. I really tried to come here and talk football, and was very good about giving praise where praise was due. Unfortunately, talk about actual football is in short supply here, so I decided to climb down into the gutter with you.

I'll be back after the draft to see what kind of mindless and uninformed responses you guys come up with this time.

Love talking history with 1-2's fans
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Of course he won't have an answer for that! Like I said before, Seattle Seahawks fans are some of the dumbest, most ignorant people ever. Can't make an argument and always so wrong. I think a certain poster on this board should change their name to Chrissy Everett

---There is this thing called the internet that makes it super simple to look up stats. All time the seahawks have 30 wins against the niners, the niners have 20 wins against the hawks. It was, before this year, real bad as we nearly doubled your win total against us. But like I said, have to throw you guys a bone once a decade or so. I'll help you out. Just copy and paste " all time seahawks 49ers record". You type this into the little box at the top of your screens. You are welcome.

I love how the one dude cherry picked a random year section (76 to 97) to make it look good, and it was just a six game total. Truly mind numbing how you actually thought that would work. Actually, in your normal forum talking to 9er fans, it probably does....

We are looking good to really embarrass you this year. Killer FA, and a crapload of quality pick positions. 2024 year will be even worse for you.

Sorry fellas, but at least you won a couple in the post season this year before you crapped the bed again. At this point, it has been nearly 3 decades (28 years in case you don't know what "decade" means), so the pathetic excuse of dusty trophies, from an era with no salary cap is really super irrelevant. Don't embarrass yourselves please by continuing to bring it up, just makes you guys look even more sad.

There, I answered you snarky like you have continued to do to me. I really tried to come here and talk football, and was very good about giving praise where praise was due. Unfortunately, talk about actual football is in short supply here, so I decided to climb down into the gutter with you.

I'll be back after the draft to see what kind of mindless and uninformed responses you guys come up with this time.

All this guys posts are delusional as they are pathetic Just a cry baby that can't accept the fact that his team is a joke and almost ALWAYS has been. They had 1 great year playing vs a debilitated Manning with their all PED secondary. Not that impressive.

Of course any b***h ass Seattle fan screams…..don't count SB trophies, especially the older ones. Meanwhile dynasties and greatness are measured that way. Typical. Then if we are talking recently like Seattle fans want, we embarrassed them 3 times in 1 year, twice on national tv WITH major injuries on our side of the ball

Good night now, you bunch of Chrissy Everett's
[ Edited by ImRicky on Mar 27, 2023 at 1:07 PM ]

This proves what? A bunch of Hopefully?
Teams that want Trent, cmc, BA, debo, bosa, Warner, kittle.

I think that's probably 31.

Your couple cute draft picks mean nothing

All this guys posts are delusional as they are pathetic Just a cry baby that can't accept the fact that his team is a joke and almost ALWAYS has been. They had 1 great year playing vs a debilitated Manning with their all PED secondary. Not that impressive.

Of course any b***h ass Seattle fan screams…..don't count SB trophies, especially the older ones. Meanwhile dynasties and greatness are measured that way. Typical. Then if we are talking recently like Seattle fans want, we embarrassed them 3 times in 1 year, twice on national tv WITH major injuries on our side of the ball

Originally posted by frozen49er:

This proves what? A bunch of Hopefully?
Teams that want Trent, cmc, BA, debo, bosa, Warner, kittle.

I think that's probably 31.

Your couple cute draft picks mean nothing

You mean the following players don't excite you?

Malik McDowell, Lano hill, Naz Jones, Rasheem Green, LJ Collier, Rashaad Penny, Marquise Blair, D'Wayne Eskridge, Cody Barton, Jordan Brooks, Boye Mafe, Amara Darboh

these are Schneider's draft picks within first 3 rounds last few years, If you're wondering who these players are

Yet, niner fans are suppose to be worried, because a blind squirrel finally found a nut.
Derrick Henry to Hawks? Speculation from the owners meeting
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Love this. Of course, no mention of hawks dominating the 9ers not only in the PC era, but also since the hawks inception in 75. You guys went all in last year with giving up picks and expensive signings, and still couldn't get it done. That was your window. No ring fo you.

Hey Johnnyboy… what are you babbling on about? The Seahawks had a grand total of 2 wins over the 49ers from 1976-2002. And one of them was in 97 a meaningless week 17 game when the 49ers were 13-2 and had the #1 seed clinched.

The fan base who named themselves calling other fans homers is hilarious. Go play in traffic

Lol this guy brought up "Seattle dominating SF since their inception" then turns around and says I brought up that window lmfao. What a typical PNW clown:

We are f**king owning these delusional fans. They really can't say s**t…..yet here they are. What a joke. I guess if we were fans of one of the worst franchises in the history of the nfl our posts might be half as ignorant, bitter and delusional. Thank goodness we are Niner fans. This is too easy B2B. Great job 👏 on destroying their false hope and bringing a little reality to their situation.

You mean the following players don't excite you?

Malik McDowell, Lano hill, Naz Jones, Rasheem Green, LJ Collier, Rashaad Penny, Marquise Blair, D'Wayne Eskridge, Cody Barton, Jordan Brooks, Boye Mafe, Amara Darboh

these are Schneider's draft picks within first 3 rounds last few years, If you're wondering who these players are

Yet, niner fans are suppose to be worried, because a blind squirrel finally found a nut.

Couldn't of said it any better. The Seahawks are horrendous at drafting. Absolutely embarrassing. Also, their 2 OT's had very very lopsided seasons. Started out surprising well (for Seattle standards which are not high) and ended not well at all. Both tackles were giving up sacks and pressures like they were going out of style.
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 28, 2023 at 11:27 PM ]

lol Jed doubles down on Trey Lance debacle
Hey I'mRicky aka Arlos aka HawkG70 aka Frodo, do you even go through a day where you don't think about Trey or Lynch ? You are so obsessed with wanting Trey to fail when in reality he's had what, 4 or so games he's played in. The only thing I really hope for now is for Trey to beat your Hawks with the absolute worst stats possible so you continue telling yourself that Trey is trash. What a tool !
Originally posted by 4T-9ers:
Hey I'mRicky aka Arlos aka HawkG70 aka Frodo, do you even go through a day where you don't think about Trey or Lynch ? You are so obsessed with wanting Trey to fail when in reality he's had what, 4 or so games he's played in. The only thing I really hope for now is for Trey to beat your Hawks with the absolute worst stats possible so you continue telling yourself that Trey is trash. What a tool !

Wait a minute…let me get this straight. You would rather have Trey Lance over Micah Parsons, Pene Sewell and all those first round picks back? Are you insane? This a deep draft through the first 3 rounds but after that a huge drop off in talent.
Wait a minute…let me get this straight. You would rather have Trey Lance over Micah Parsons, Pene Sewell and all those first round picks back? Are you insane? This a deep draft through the first 3 rounds but after that a huge drop off in talent.

Well we still don't what Trey Lance is, So can't really make any judgement yet. But you are always going to take the QB over any other position. Once you trade up and trade that much capital you can't take anybody other than the QB.
Share 49ersWebzone