LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 390 users in the forums

Eagles fans boo Wentz already

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol at the dude in the row right in front of them throwing snowballs.
Philly fans , I get to see them up close and personal all the time. Buncha morons.
In the late 80's, I was taken to a game at the old Veterans stadium for the Eagles (I think it was called Veterans) and I have to say that the Eagles fans I saw that day were the scariest fans I've ever seen. I've been to lots of Raider games and the Raider nation is tame compared to those animals.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
In the late 80's, I was taken to a game at the old Veterans stadium for the Eagles (I think it was called Veterans) and I have to say that the Eagles fans I saw that day were the scariest fans I've ever seen. I've been to lots of Raider games and the Raider nation is tame compared to those animals.

there and old candlestick from the 70's they said had the worst turf.. just like concrete.. candlestick ended the career of willie mcgee and of course the eagles turf ended the career of michael irvin
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i hope wentz is a bust just so eagles fans can be pissed.
Originally posted by susweel:

Eagles fans will be pissed if they go 12-4 ...same with the Jet's fans, you just cant satisfy that fan base
Originally posted by Homer:
Too bad it doesn't snow in Santa Clara. We should start doing that with vegan corndogs.

A vegan corn dog? Wth is that?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by susweel:

Eagles fans will be pissed if they go 12-4 ...same with the Jet's fans, you just cant satisfy that fan base

yah but i want to see edp blow a gasket.
I'll never understand grown ass men begging a guy for autographs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

yah frankly its a bit embarrassing.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Josh Norris‏@JoshNorris
Per Bovada, The over/under for number of starts Carson Wentz makes in the 2016 regular season is 3.5. #Eagles
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Too bad it doesn't snow in Santa Clara. We should start doing that with vegan corndogs.

Ok I was a little off. Just teasing our fans
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I used to work down the street from the Niners facility and we would see players all the time. I can't count the players I've shook hands with over at the old Santa Clara golf course - they used to go over there and play after practice or between morning and afternoon sessions. The list of players we used to see over there would include Montana, Rice, Young, Barton, Clark and Jones among others. Nobody in my group would ever even think of asking those guys for their autographs. It was all just thumbs up, thanks for the excitement, love you guys, Go Niners!, etc.
Originally posted by frozen49er:

Ok I was a little off. Just teasing our fans

Good god, Randy Cross was famous for complaining about the white wine and cheese. What would he have to say about vegan hot dogs?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This guy is gonna be a huge bust
Share 49ersWebzone