LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Eagles fans boo Wentz already

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BobS:
They boo Santa Claus there and throw hard packed snowballs at players, has to be the roughest town to be a pro athlete. Wentz will be in for a test of his resilience that is for sure.

Ditto

he hasn't ever seen anything like Eagles fans.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol always cracks me up to see middle-age men cry and moan when their favorite 20-something year old athlete won't stop to sign their crap. Yeah it'd be cool to get his autograph, but If the guy turns you down then leave him be.

lol

"Comawwwn Carsonnn. You're beder than dis."

Fans can be so pathetic. Surprised he didn't break out the "for my kid" BS.
Loved it when Bill Burr s**t all over that one bridge havin' town
I think Wentz can handle it.
Wentz locked himself in a New Jersey gas station bathroom I guess today or yesterday. Probably one of those roadside places that's just off the turnpike. Two random dudes with garden shears and a big leg kick helped him get him out. If you're an Eagles fan you have to be wondering to yourself "this is the guy I want to be my starting QB?"
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by BobS:
They boo Santa Claus there and throw hard packed snowballs at players, has to be the roughest town to be a pro athlete. Wentz will be in for a test of his resilience that is for sure.

Ditto

he hasn't ever seen anything like Eagles fans.

Philly sports fans are horrible people.
F**k Eagles fans. They are scum and deserve s**t teams for the rest of their existence.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol always cracks me up to see middle-age men cry and moan when their favorite 20-something year old athlete won't stop to sign their crap. Yeah it'd be cool to get his autograph, but If the guy turns you down then leave him be.

lol

"Comawwwn Carsonnn. You're beder than dis."

Fans can be so pathetic. Surprised he didn't break out the "for my kid" BS.

Especially when the signed gear ends up on ebay.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Wentz locked himself in a New Jersey gas station bathroom I guess today or yesterday. Probably one of those roadside places that's just off the turnpike. Two random dudes with garden shears and a big leg kick helped him get him out. If you're an Eagles fan you have to be wondering to yourself "this is the guy I want to be my starting QB?"

I thought it was hilarious that he live-tweeted the whole thing. If anything I thinks it makes him more likable. Dude isn't afraid to poke fun at himself.
New Jersey is a strange f**king place. No left or right turns is annoying as f**k when driving.

Originally posted by lamontb:
New Jersey is a strange f**king place. No left or right turns is annoying as f**k when driving.

So you have to leave the state before you can turn around? lolz.
Are people realizing there's nothing special about this guy yet?
Mediocre
That was great.. Go ahead Eagles.....
He's been very impressive IMO. I didn't really agree with all the hype leading up to the draft. I thought the level of competition would be a larger hurdle than it has been.

He looks the part though. He's got a great arm and he looks composed. He makes the Eagles look better than they are.

Their fans do suck BTW.
Share 49ersWebzone