Shop 49ers game tickets

Trade Proposal Thread

I'd trade Kap for Gordon straight up
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think you play Madden too much

lol.
Originally posted by Sourball:

Gordon may never play in the NFL again. He has yet to be reinstated and if he couldnt stay clean for literally a period of weeks before, dont really see it happening now.

Its like how some Cards fans are still hoping that Daryl Washington will come back any day and pick up right where he left off years ago.

Even if he does return, he hasnt played in almost 2 seasons. He has spent more time selling cars thsn catching passes.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 12, 2016 at 6:31 AM ]
If we get the Browns' 3rd rd pick, it's #65...for which Baalke can get a very good player. No reason to screw this trade up or for Baalke to trade up in the 1st rd. Period.
Originally posted by Sourball:

I would too, only way I'd be happy if we traded Kap
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
They won't trade Kaepernick for their 3rd round pick unless he agrees to restructure his deal. The difference between the #2 pick and the #7 pick is a lot greater than the value of their early 3rd round pick. There's a decent chance either Goff or Bosa will make it to 7 if that's the target. If we were really high on Jalen Ramsey, we'd need the #2 pick.

Trading up to #2 to draft Bosa just makes no sense. He's worth more to teams running a 4-3. If he's there at 7, there's a decent chance we'll trade the pick to a team that can better utilize him.

I can see your point, this thread wouldve been better if I excluded the picks and did Kap for Gordon straight up, ima edit that now.

Regarding Bosa or Goff dropping to 7, I think that's doubtful, I could see them both going with the first 6 picks. I'd like us to draft Elliot at 7, he's a playmaker, would balance out Hyde very well, and chip likes to use 2 backs.
  • thl408
Armchair GM thread. Propose any trade you want to have discussed by the forum.

I'll start:
To NYJ: 2nd rounder (#37 overall) + 4th rounder
To SF: DT M.Wilkerson
Colin Kaepernick for Emmanuel Sanders
D Thomas for our 5th.
Originally posted by thl408:
Armchair GM thread. Propose any trade you want to have discussed by the forum.

I'll start:
To NYJ: 2nd rounder (#37 overall) + 4th rounder
To SF: DT M.Wilkerson

Only if we can rework his contract to a 3-4 year deal.

Packers fans for our fans and a first rounder
Originally posted by TheRambler:

Originally posted by TheRambler:

u sure

packers fan went after rodgers and his girlfriend last year cause they thought he played horribly

can you imagine packers fan with year kap had?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Hello ladiez and germz.. and this would be my wonderful proposal, if we end up landing "Double E" cause every guy we wanted are gone..

Carlos; Reid, Ellington and a (2017) 2nd rounder to the Patriots and in return.. we get..

Grapolo and a 4th rounder
Originally posted by 9moon:
Hello ladiez and germz.. and this would be my wonderful proposal, if we end up landing "Double E" cause every guy we wanted are gone..

Carlos; Reid, Ellington and a (2017) 2nd rounder to the Patriots and in return.. we get..

Grapolo and a 4th rounder

lol u wont give up will u
Share 49ersWebzone