LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

Jameis Winston is going to the Pro Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Low risk move by the Saints. Makes sense to me.
Who? I never heard of her.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Good thing Peyton cleaned up his act after teabagging a woman in college.

Well the originally affidavit reads very different then the later claims. Originally there was no "touching" only he exposed his backside and by her own admission she spent roughly the next 15 mins finishing her job.

Even when she sued UT, Manning was only one of the 33 times she feels she was sexually assaulted or harassed at UT, and she never bothered to clear up her original affidavit that he simply exposed his backside to her.

It was only later, much later....that it became physical "sexual assault" by Manning, and the story expanded to he deliberately rubbed his genitals and anus on her face.

Having read and followed the case quite a bit over the years, I think what happened is you had a 27 year old lady who wanted to fit in and be one of the guys. She was assigned to the football team, and male track team. She wanted to fit in, and participated in male locker room banter. The court finding support the notion she ate ALOT of abuse to be one of the "guys"...eventually she woke up and realized non of this is right.... I should not have to go though all this to do my job, and then sued the school.

In hindsight, a married adult woman should not have engaged in the "relationships" she fostered with teenage, and young men. By relationships i don't mean physical, simply...people that are authority figures in schools should not fraternize and shared the stories she shared with students. The court also found this to be true and found both parties at fault for many of the 33 claims she brought forward. If this happened TODAY and It was a male trainer with femaie students, the trainer and school would have been sued by parents.

She sued Manning and settled out of court, the claim was he lied in his book about what happened. Another witness said Manning lied about the mooning across the room story, but the same witness said the whole TeeBagging was also a lie. That testimony has remained sealed to this day...we have no idea what that person said happened. The judge however thinks it held weight, and said with out saying...settle this out of court or you will get wrecked on the defamation suit.....and that is what happened they settled.

Interestingly, the school after UT "she" worked at became aware of the history with UT, and investigated her behavior there and found her judgment questionable, in particular her interactions with students. That ended her employment there as well.
[ Edited by Dshearn on Apr 30, 2020 at 3:59 PM ]
AJ McCarron getting paid more than Crab legs
Winston has an arm though. Brain? Not so much. Let's see if Brees can teach him how to be a real QB.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Apr 30, 2020 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Winston has an arm though. Brain? Not so much. Let's see if Brees can teach him how to be a real QB.

The simple fact he went to Saints for so little tells you have has a brain.

He knows whats up, this is straight up admitting that:

1. He has short comings
2. He wants to be coached
3. He wants to be the best that he can be

You can fix a lot of issues in life with that mind frame.

He might end up more of a system QB, the Saints have been good over the years of not pushing their backups to "mirror" Brees..... I think this move extends his career.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

The simple fact he went to Saints for so little tells you have has a brain.

He knows whats up, this is straight up admitting that:

1. He has short comings
2. He wants to be coached
3. He wants to be the best that he can be

You can fix a lot of issues in life with that mind frame.

He might end up more of a system QB, the Saints have been good over the years of not pushing their backups to "mirror" Brees..... I think this move extends his career.

Im talking about having a brain on the field lol.

Ya this was a very smart move by him. Brees has always been good with backups and not having an issue with teaching them. If Winston learns how to read a defense, he can be really good.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on May 1, 2020 at 7:42 AM ]
Im talking about having a brain on the field lol.

Ya this was a very smart move by him. Brees has always been good with backups and not having an issue with teaching them. If Winston learns how to read a defense, he can be really good.

I agree with you 100%

This was a great move on his part...it well help him grow and improve for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone