LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

Jameis Winston is going to the Pro Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Winston had a completition percentage of 58.3, 22 TDs and 15 INTs. The Pro Bowl should be given to the best players of the season but instead of giving to the 6 best QBs the NFL is giving to the 11 best QBs of the season and this includes Tyrod Taylor and Jameis Winston. IMO Winston season was regular but not good and certainly not pro bowl level.
NFL has managed to destroy the Pro Bowl.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Pro Bowl sucks now. I haven't watched it in years. They really need to change it up and do something different
More like the Popularity Bowl. I don't know why, but it just doesn't interest me. Heck, I look forward to preseason games more.

With so-so stats like that, shows PB voting is messed up.
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Jan 26, 2016 at 8:10 AM ]
whats the outrage? when the best QBs decline the PB, someone has to QB
Lol and kap still never made one
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Someone purchased a ticket for him?
I've said for years, that if you are nominated and choose not to play (obviously excluding the Super Bowl participants now), then you should not be considered a "Pro Bowl player". If they want that on their resume, then play in the game.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Pay-outs from the Pro Bowl have not escalated at the rate salaries have, what do the winners get around $50,000? Most guys see that as pocket money, and not even worth risking a broken fingernail for. The game probably should be eliminated, I don't know anyone who watches it anymore.
Raider fans are all excited because all their 3rd alternates are going to the Pro Bowl now lol

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Pro Bowl has not counted since the 1984-85 season..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MikeD:
Pro Bowl sucks now. I haven't watched it in years. They really need to change it up and do something different

I bet if they put All Rookie Team vs College All Americans more people would wanna see it..

or even.. All Rookie Team vs 2nd Year All Stars, it would be a lot better..

how about, First Round Rookie Team vs All Round All Stars Rookie Team
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Only the first roster announced means anything the alternates don't mean a damn thing.
Plenty of crab legs in Hawaii
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Plenty of crab legs in Hawaii
that radiation from japan though !
Share 49ersWebzone