Rubber is right though, Detroit is on the up. They had to hit the bottom, but they are rising back. Plus Detroit is a real city.
Cleaveland and Cincy are kind of lame cities by virtue of just being in ohio, but one has the rock and roll hall of fame and is close to the NFL HOF, and the other has a pretty good metro area.
There are 379 users in the forums
What is the worst city to have an NFL team?
What is the worst city to have an NFL team?
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:01 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:02 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Janitor:
I think the only one who would bother spending time to do that is you. Clearly the only #obsessed one in this thread.
Fun fact: Some people on here have more than one username. I know, mind blowing right?!
lol you really think any of the people in this thread care that much that they are just sitting around logging on with different users and clearing their cache just so they can up the poll?
No one cares about this except for you
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:02 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Janitor:Rubber is right though, Detroit is on the up. They had to hit the bottom, but they are rising back. Plus Detroit is a real city.
Cleaveland and Cincy are kind of lame cities by virtue of just being in ohio, but one has the rock and roll hall of fame and is close to the NFL HOF, and the other has a pretty good metro area.
I thought Cincy was awesome.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:02 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
lol I bet James has some crazy dreams at night. I picture him sleeping but his hands constantly moving like he's typing.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:03 PM
- POG_
- Veteran
- Posts: 100,250
Originally posted by Janitor:Rubber is right though, Detroit is on the up. They had to hit the bottom, but they are rising back. Plus Detroit is a real city.
Cleaveland and Cincy are kind of lame cities by virtue of just being in ohio, but one has the rock and roll hall of fame and is close to the NFL HOF, and the other has a pretty good metro area.
Detriot was at one point the industrial Mecca of this nation. St Louis' only claim to fame is a brewery that bottles carbonated tinkle.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:03 PM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,720
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Janitor:Rubber is right though, Detroit is on the up. They had to hit the bottom, but they are rising back. Plus Detroit is a real city.
Cleaveland and Cincy are kind of lame cities by virtue of just being in ohio, but one has the rock and roll hall of fame and is close to the NFL HOF, and the other has a pretty good metro area.
I thought Cincy was awesome.
Well ya, ur fom St. Louis.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:04 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Janitor:lol you really think any of the people in this thread care that much that they are just sitting around logging on with different users and clearing their cache just so they can up the poll?
No one cares about this except for you
You can also clear your cookies. I'm talking about data saved when you access a specific website, not chocolate chip.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:04 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by ChazBoner:Well ya, ur fom St. Louis.
Damn right I am.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:05 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Janitor:
lol you really think any of the people in this thread care that much that they are just sitting around logging on with different users and clearing their cache just so they can up the poll?
No one cares about this except for you
You can also clear your cookies. I'm talking about data saved when you access a specific website, not chocolate chip.
I know what you can do, I've done freelance computer work for 10 years
What I mean is that no one else would even bother because none of us care that much.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:05 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by MuggD:lol I bet James has some crazy dreams at night. I picture him sleeping but his hands constantly moving like he's typing.
It's really creepy that you're worrying about someone else's dreams.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:05 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Janitor:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Janitor:lol you really think any of the people in this thread care that much that they are just sitting around logging on with different users and clearing their cache just so they can up the poll?
No one cares about this except for you
You can also clear your cookies. I'm talking about data saved when you access a specific website, not chocolate chip.
I know what you can do, I've done freelance computer work for 10 years![]()
What I mean is that no one else would even bother because none of us care that much.
That's why you're still talking about it.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:05 PM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
Hartford is amazing compared to st louis
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:07 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Originally posted by jrg:
That's why you're still talking about it.
says the guys with more than 10 times the posts in this thread than I have....
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:08 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Janitor:Originally posted by jrg:That's why you're still talking about it.
says the guys with more than 10 times the posts in this thread than I have....
Yep. Discussing the topic. You've now gone in a complete circle. Please continue telling me how much you don't care.
Jan 10, 2016 at 6:10 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by jrg:
That's why you're still talking about it.
says the guys with more than 10 times the posts in this thread than I have....
Yep. Discussing the topic. You've now gone in a complete circle. Please continue telling me how much you don't care.
Well seeing as I haven't cleared my cache, logged in as a different user, or spent 100 posts talking about how everyone is trolling me....no I think it is pretty clear I don't care.