LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 184 users in the forums

OBJ's meltdown have you ever seen worse in football or sport?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
also, from Jason LaCanfora:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 6s6 seconds ago
Giants reviewed pregame incidents b/n Panthers players and Beckham. Are convinced he was threatened physically and called homophobic slurs
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Giants reviewed pregame incidents b/n Panthers players and Beckham. Are convinced he was threatened physically and called homophobic slurs

Lol i wonder how many times things like that are said during any one game? Let alone every game of any given season. G girls backin their guy. Very weak
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Lol i wonder how many times things like that are said during any one game? Let alone every game of any given season. G girls backin their guy. Very weak

I was thinking the same thing, trying to protect their superstar
Suspended 1 Game ...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
SportsCenter @SportsCenter
BREAKING: NFL officially suspends Odell Beckham Jr for one game.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Beckham will appeal suspension. Process will be expedited a final decision should come by midweek
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 21, 2015 at 1:09 PM ]
Glad they suspended that yellow haired diva
Josh Norman brought that out of him. Not even Sherman has done that. What does that say about Norman?
i have the freakin god dam fantay championship next week and this mofo is suspended. He better appeal it
  • thl408
Originally posted by Jcool:
SportsCenter @SportsCenter
BREAKING: NFL officially suspends Odell Beckham Jr for one game.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Beckham will appeal suspension. Process will be expedited a final decision should come by midweek

This has to suck for anyone playing in a fantasy football Super Bowl that has OBJ.
The NFL has conditioned its fans into becoming more and more wussy. This was nothing and people who are in favore of a suspension for it are ruining football for real fans.

Kings-Lakers rivalry days: Doug Christie vs. Rick Fox in the preseason. Brawled on the court, then brawled in the accessway heading to the locker rooms. Even Shaq and Vlade got into it a little bit too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPILIe_xxsY
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
The NFL has conditioned its fans into becoming more and more wussy. This was nothing and people who are in favore of a suspension for it are ruining football for real fans.

he could have really hurt josh norman, especially with the helmet to helmet hit
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
surprised only one game...helmet to helmet? NFL seems to be really inconsistent.
Yeah, he should be suspended through regular season for that blatant assault.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
I love OBJ so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt & won't label him dirty, but he lost his cool big-time & needs to pull his head in.

However have you ever seen a bigger rage meltdown from a player on the football field or in sports in general?

Mike Tyson is the only one I personally can think of.

The one that has always stuck with me, I think just cause it was so weird to see, was when some Packer D-lineman body slammed Jim McMahon.

Not sure what the dude was thinking, but was like a full 3 seconds after the play, he just picked him up and slammed him down. Screwed McMahon up pretty good if I remember correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr7UcrLLybo
Share 49ersWebzone