Tomsula positives

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
isn't his daughter hot?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He has a sweet stache

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
He looks like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and that is amusing.

Haha....well I guess those are positives...
Sorry, I thought he had the players buying into him but that last game and the fact that players are quick to take themselves out of games tells me Tomsula is done here.
Originally posted by crake49:
He respects his players and his players like him personally.....

He's well-respected around the league as a D-line coach...

that's all I got.

YES! That's a real one. Who else?
Great Man, Great heart and great community guy. Just not ready for HC
Well, if there isn't a really good coaching option available in the off season, then we should just leaveTomsula in that role, until we have a guy that we can rally behind. Might as well let Tomsula begin to turn the ship around, and then bring in a HIGH QUALITY coach to put us over the top.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He has all 3 timeouts towards the end of the half and game

That's real though, they did clean up those delay of game penalties.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
He looks weird
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Well, if there isn't a really good coaching option available in the off season, then we should just leaveTomsula in that role, until we have a guy that we can rally behind. Might as well let Tomsula begin to turn the ship around, and then bring in a HIGH QUALITY coach to put us over the top.

But is that by default, or could the turn-around really start on his watch?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
all i hear is that the players liked him and he was a popular coach. The only reason they liked him is because he didn't push them or over work them like Harbaugh which made him a soft coach and it shows on the field.

Never mind
[ Edited by 5Jan2003 on Dec 14, 2015 at 3:24 PM ]
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
He looks like a fatter version of the guy in Blade Runner who doesn't know what a tortoise is which I guess is kinda cool. It's funny because it's more than just a physical resemblance.

"You're walking through a desert, you look down and see an offensive line."

"An offensive line? What's that?"

"Know what a defensive line is?"

"Of course."

"Same thing..."
[ Edited by Jasta on Dec 14, 2015 at 3:16 PM ]
He bumps Singletary out as the worst coach this franchise has ever hired.
There was an effort to get Kap to pass the ball to the running backs more and you saw that at times. He also plays the younger guys a little more than Harbaugh/Roman/Fangio did. We know more about our rookies in 2015, than we did any other rookies overall in every year besides 2011. Keep in mind this is with limited snaps, so we can't use the team didn't have a need to play them as a excuse.

With that said, he and the staff should still be fired.
Nothing he brings zero to this team!
Share 49ersWebzone