Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 779 users in the forums

NFL Week 3 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
How is Johnny Manziel not playing over Josh Puke McCown? Cleveland deserves to lose.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I feel bad for Frankie.

Has no one to blame but himself
Originally posted by awp8912:
Against those juggernauts in Cleveland! LOL.

you only play who's on the schedule.
I thought kap would have killed it against the raiders last season. We all know what happened.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Carr is completing 57% of his passes and been sacked once. Murray is currently at 3.6 yards per rush.

Look Im not even going to continue to argue this. You're 100% right. How stupid of me.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,998
Perrish Cox just picked Luck.

edit: gaw-DAM i miss him
[ Edited by TyCore on Sep 27, 2015 at 11:57 AM ]
Luck having a benchable year so far
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by awp8912:
Against those juggernauts in Cleveland! LOL.

you only play who's on the schedule.
I thought kap would have killed it against the raiders last season. We all know what happened.
Exactly. Given the choice today/tonight I would take Derek Carr no doubt over Kaepernick and I think the majority of people would also.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
you only play who's on the schedule.
I thought kap would have killed it against the raiders last season. We all know what happened.

LOL ya keep looking at the past. And I can name a million games last season Carr stunk it up too. Whats ur point? And you wonder why Im going hard against Carr when niner fans are hyping up an OAK QB. Smh.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by awp8912:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Carr is completing 57% of his passes and been sacked once. Murray is currently at 3.6 yards per rush.

Look Im not even going to continue to argue this. You're 100% right. How stupid of me.

This i knew.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by awp8912:
Originally posted by Jcool:
4th in sacks.

Im talking about in this game. Are you really pretending like the Browns have a good defense, so you can make Carr's numbers actually look legitimate? They're garbage.

Carr is completing 57% of his passes and Murray is currently at 3.6 yards per rush.

Murrays numbers just skyrocketed lol
Ya 57% against CLE, soooo great. A Non top 5 Defense. Real impressive.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
How is Johnny Manziel not playing over Josh Puke McCown? Cleveland deserves to lose.

I agree, as much as I'm not that impressed with Johnny football there's no reason why he shouldn't be playing right now. The Browns are awful.
Carr and luck can suck my balls.

Ole no playoff winning mofos
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Another redzone touchdown for DGB. Really wanted the 49ers to draft him...
Originally posted by awp8912:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
you only play who's on the schedule.
I thought kap would have killed it against the raiders last season. We all know what happened.

LOL ya keep looking at the past. And I can name a million games last season Carr stunk it up too. Whats ur point? And you wonder why Im going hard against Carr when niner fans are hyping up an OAK QB. Smh.

Ive liked him from day 1.
He'll be better than kap but hey, those are the breaks. We gotta do with what we have.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone