LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Randy Gregory Helped Off The Field...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Suspended indefinitely. Bye bye, Randy.
I was going to laugh, then I realized that Dallas still has a better pass rush than we do even without Gregory.
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
I was going to laugh, then I realized that Dallas still has a better pass rush than we do even without Gregory.

They have a better pass rush with only Lawrence.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Feb 26, 2019 at 1:16 PM ]
What happened? Was he drunk?
Originally posted by okdkid:
Suspended indefinitely. Bye bye, Randy.

Adios
D Lawrence just got a nice little boost of leverage in his contract talks with the Cowgirls.
I hope the Cowboys have to sign Elliot Lawrence and dak (even cooper) that way they can't afford earl Thomas
I feel like we should get this guy if it's cheap.
Nick needs help and our guys on the outside aren't really enough so far, outside of week 1. Gregory's not an OLB, that was the Bronco's mistake. Put a hand in the dirt and scream up the field and he's good for six sacks and a pretty good pressure rate.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Nick needs help and our guys on the outside aren't really enough so far, outside of week 1. Gregory's not an OLB, that was the Bronco's mistake. Put a hand in the dirt and scream up the field and he's good for six sacks and a pretty good pressure rate.

Kind of a red flag, when you can't make an impact on a D giving up 70 to the points where they think they are better off without this guy. What do you think N. Bonitto is doing? He's getting to the QB. He's doing it better. That's why this dude is gone.
I say they should at least kick the tires on him. They don't have to throw money at him and can offer him a low prove-it contract since Gregory already got paid if I'm not mistaken. I think if anyone can get something out of him, it's Kocurek

Originally posted by DRZG9er:
I say they should at least kick the tires on him. They don't have to throw money at him and can offer him a low prove-it contract since Gregory already got paid if I'm not mistaken. I think if anyone can get something out of him, it's Kocurek

that is a big nope from me.....

trying him out pretty much send the signal that you will fool around with his sort of nonsense ..... big time nope from me.....
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Kind of a red flag, when you can't make an impact on a D giving up 70 to the points where they think they are better off without this guy. What do you think N. Bonitto is doing? He's getting to the QB. He's doing it better. That's why this dude is gone.

Allegedly this was a "I want out" kind of situation and a "mutual parting of ways."
Not gonna say I called it, but I called it.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
I'd love to see Anthony Davis pound this guy into the dirt with his run blocking.
Has his plane landed?

5_GM_Rings ??

Is that handle taken yet?
Share 49ersWebzone