LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Brandon Graham

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dj43
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by dj43:
Spotrac estimates Graham's market value at 5 years, $77.4M. That equates to $15,486,000 APY. That would make him the 5th highest paid player at his position.

He will be 30 years old, going into his 9th year in the league. A 7 year deal is definitely too long for a guy with those miles on him. A 5 year deal is a stretch. I love his game but if the bidding goes past 4 years at $15M+APY, I pass. Shorter deal with more incentives that could take him to $17M APY is the only way he makes sense.

Even a 5 year deal is most likely to be a 3 year deal with a bunch of fluff on the backend. It'll come down to guaranteed money.

I think Graham would be a perfect addition to this team. A smart, savvy veteran who is still highly productive and would help to address one of the biggest weaknesses on this roster.

If they draft Josh Allen or Quinnen Williams, Graham would be a great fit at Leo.

Yep, he was my first choice as well.

Looks like the money was close to what was predicted.
f**kkkkkk! At this point I would take Robert Quinn as a pass rusher over fowler, Vernon and pretty much all the other edge rushers that are going to be available and not franchise tagged.
damn
Originally posted by elguapo:
f**kkkkkk! At this point I would take Robert Quinn as a pass rusher over fowler, Vernon and pretty much all the other edge rushers that are going to be available and not franchise tagged.

Ewww . He's had 1 good season sandwiched between 2 decent seasons, and those were 2012-2014.
Too bad about Graham. A Kocurek and Ansah reunion seems likely.
Freakin Lynch let another opportunity slip away
Originally posted by Sunshine:

How He never hit the open market?
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

What? I thought it was cool to b***h about JL these days

LOLOL It's what the cool kids are doing. Damn it how did we lose out on drafting Tom Brady 19 years ago. Freaking Lynch.
[ Edited by philosoraptor on Mar 1, 2019 at 5:42 PM ]

LOLOL It's what the cool kids are doing. Damn it how did we lose out on drafting Tom Brady 19 years ago. Freaking Lynch.

😂
  • dj43

eh, not really.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Ewww . He's had 1 good season sandwiched between 2 decent seasons, and those were 2012-2014.

I would easily take Quinn or If a trade could be done with the Giants on Vernon if they take some of the cap hit, would be great as well. Better than an inconsistent and average Fowler (Who by the way has been surrounded by some of the best talents in Jacksonville and the Rams and still didn't do 💩) or oft injured Anzah or old Houston don't you think?
Share 49ersWebzone