LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Brandon Graham

Shop 49ers game tickets
I haven't seen any posts on him in a long time.

One of my most favorites coming out of college where he was DE

Played VERY well for Eagles who are spending lots of $$ in FA and may not resign him

He's currently playing OLB but could add more weight.

6'4", 265-70, 26 years old

If Skuta and Justin don't return could he be a fit???

Thoughts.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
He's never been much of a pass rusher though, he seems better against the run.
Not interested.
Great pass rusher, but probably too expensive.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by strickac:
Great pass rusher, but probably too expensive.

Not great by any means.
Showed signs of life last year. Will be interesting to see how much interest he gets.
I loved him coming out of Michigan and would love to add him on the team. He would be a significant upgrade over Elvis.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I haven't seen any posts on him in a long time.

One of my most favorites coming out of college where he was DE

Played VERY well for Eagles who are spending lots of $$ in FA and may not resign him

He's currently playing OLB but could add more weight.

6'4", 265-70, 26 years old

If Skuta and Justin don't return could he be a fit???

Thoughts.

He was one of my absolute favorite guys coming out of the draft as well.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I loved him coming out of Michigan and would love to add him on the team. He would be a significant upgrade over Elvis.

Lol he's not going anywhere
He's going to get paid. If you're into PFF stats, he was the #1 (4-3) DE in 2016 and #4 in 2017.

I bet the Eagles lock him up for 4 or 5 years, with an option to get out of it in 2-3 yrs.

This thread was made 3 years ago
Vincent Frank: "Hearing that the 49ers are indeed interested in Brandon Graham. The Dumervil release (as I noted Friday) could've been a precursor to that.

Compensation could be an issue. Though, Philadelphia isn't exactly selling high here w/ cap situation + after adding Bennett."
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Vincent Frank: "Hearing that the 49ers are indeed interested in Brandon Graham. The Dumervil release (as I noted Friday) could've been a precursor to that.

Compensation could be an issue. Though, Philadelphia isn't exactly selling high here w/ cap situation + after adding Bennett."

Oh my...this would be the tits, I don't think it would require a huge compensation. He's a FA end of 2018 and will want to get paid
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 10, 2018 at 9:10 AM ]

Here's the actual tweet
Share 49ersWebzone