LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

The Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz

Breaking: A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night. More to come.

I'm told at one point the officials took a ball out of play and weighed it. Should hear more tomorrow on this subject.

Didn't have a chance to talk to colts officials about this. They were long gone when I heard this.

Nobody is suggesting this is why the colts lost obviously. They were manhandled.

Told if a league investigation confirms deflated footballs it will result in lost draft picks. Stay tuned.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
First Spygate and now this? Their SB titles should be stripped away.
Link?
Any one have that Gif of TO Mocking SpyGate?
Teams do this all the time. How does this change Blount steamrolling them?
Who cares if Don Shula is 80+ years old he was exactly right when he said Beli-cheat. (People that old can get away with saying whatever the hell they want.)
Lol. Last known incident of deflating balls was Lame Kifffin.
Well don't they play with the same football? How is that more of an advantage to one team than some other team?
Patriots would have steamrolled them had they played with invisible balls.
How about investigating the Seahawks' juiced balls instead.

It's amazing how Belichick comes up with something in big games. Think of all the things we don't know about, has the making of a tell all book.
  • titan
  • Veteran
At least we know why the Colts lost. Lol Maybe in the Super bowl they can give the Seahawks one of those old telephone football and after they win the Super Bowl say "Oops my bad Daddy Goddell, here's a 2nd RD pick and $250,000. Nice doing business with you until we cheat again." Lol.
The Colts stunk it up and Patriots will always be cheaters.
Originally posted by IEAD:
How about investigating the Seahawks' juiced balls instead.

This^
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Well don't they play with the same football? How is that more of an advantage to one team than some other team?

Each team brings their own 12-20 balls
Seattle uses PED's so whats the big deal they still got a Lombardi out of it Lets even the playing field

F*ck em!!!!

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone