There are 229 users in the forums

NFLN top 100 players - 2014

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kap's #81. lol

Damn and other teams fans voted him as being overrated at that spot. Fans of other teams really don't like Kap

bad public image will do that. I imagine Sherman will still be marked under Revis and still be marked as overrated.

Well it makes sense that Sherman would have a bad public image, as he's the biggest dick in the NFL who doesn't know how to win with any type of class. The negative views on Kap are completely unwarranted. The worst thing about Kap is that he's not very thorough with the media and doesn't give them much material... whoopie doo.
dude...if you wouldn't trade Kap for Luck straight up, well, let's just say I don't want to get a warning.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Colin is 81? ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME?? QB is the MOST important position on the field and he is a top 5 QB...

Think about this, who would you rather have on your team over KaP? I only have 3 people above him right now....

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. CK7

The rest of the group is NOT better than Colin

Peyton Manning? I assure you, if that guy played in the NFC west he would not be healthy..... See SB48
Matt Ryan? Really?
Tony Romo? I LOL on that one
RGIII? Please...
Andres Luck? I have him right behind CK7 - Good Arm, Smart, Big, and can create plays with his legs
Russell Wilson? f**k NO - I hate this son of a b***h, i got rid of my HP because he is the spokemen.. f**king a*****e... god damn i hate him.
Big Ben? Proven winner, but doesnt seem to have the same drive he did when he was winning SB's.
Jay Cutler? see Tony Romo
Matt Stafford? This frog is an interception machine - no thanks

81? wow... i hope Kap sees this and uses it as a chip on his shoulder

On one hand CK single-handedly almost won NFCCG on his legs and with some huge clutch throws (throw to Boldin over ET comes to mind). On the other hand he also single-handedly lost the game with the 3 turnovers in the final 3 possessions. Is CK better than #81...absolutely. Is he a top 5 QB at this current moment, I don't think so. Can he be? absolutely. Will he be....well that depends on his growth and we'll just all have to wait and see. Just like RW is "carried by his defense", CK has a great O-Line, defense, and a much stronger WR core than RW. As others have said on here, with the addition of Stevie Johnson on the Niners, CK will have absolutely no excuses for lack of passing game this season (assuming a healthy offense).

I agree with a seahag? The world is surely coming to an end.

lol. No matter how much heat there is between rival fans, one thing brings them all together. Eating, Drinking and watching good football.

I guess now that you have a ring I can't gibe you on the fact that you still haven't seen any good football.
Originally posted by susweel:

He got some more WRs now its time to take it to the next level. Not sure about the play calling doe.

The question is why on the play calling. Is it a matter of adjusting to Kap or does the play calling just suck? I always felt it was conservative, but it seems like this past year it was extremely simplified play calls and defenses were able to dial in.

I kinda hope it is on Kap because that means it will likely get better this season as he develops. Otherwise, our play calling is going to hold back the offense.
Colin is 81? ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME?? QB is the MOST important position on the field and he is a top 5 QB...

Think about this, who would you rather have on your team over KaP? I only have 3 people above him right now....

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. CK7

Peyton Manning? I assure you, if that guy played in the NFC west he would not be healthy..... See SB48
Matt Ryan? Really?
RGIII? Please...
Andres Luck? I have him right behind CK7 - Good Arm, Smart, Big, and can create plays with his legs
Russell Wilson? f**k NO - I hate this son of a b***h, i got rid of my HP because he is the spokemen.. f**king a*****e... god damn i hate him.
Big Ben? Proven winner, but doesnt seem to have the same drive he did when he was winning SB's.

On one hand CK single-handedly almost won NFCCG on his legs and with some huge clutch throws (throw to Boldin over ET comes to mind). On the other hand he also single-handedly lost the game with the 3 turnovers in the final 3 possessions. Is CK better than #81...absolutely. Is he a top 5 QB at this current moment, I don't think so. Can he be? absolutely. Will he be....well that depends on his growth and we'll just all have to wait and see. Just like RW is "carried by his defense", CK has a great O-Line, defense, and a much stronger WR core than RW. As others have said on here, with the addition of Stevie Johnson on the Niners, CK will have absolutely no excuses for lack of passing game this season (assuming a healthy offense).

I really don't like other teams fans on our site, so all I have to say is......................eff you for making such a good post?
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Relax guys, the top 100 list is just something the NFLN created to fill off-season TV time and to ensure ppl across north america (USA and CAnada) have debates

LOL @ trying to include Canada. No1curr what people from Canada think or say. Lol
wonder if bowman will beat willis this year

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. CK7

Matt Ryan? Really?
RGIII? Please...

andres
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kap's #81. lol
I'm surprised he didn't go down tbh. I think he did good in his first complete season as starter. The media made it look like he was falling apart.
Charles Clay??Who the f**k is that?They said "big play Clay",I thought they were referrin to the douche up in GB.......btw,f**k the s**tPackers.

We have the most on the list too,nice.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

How many do we have?

Charles Clay??Who the f**k is that?They said "big play Clay",I thought they were referrin to the douche up in GB.......btw,f**k the s**tPackers.

That's ridiculous because I think Frank Gore got left off of the list. Clay is on there, but not Gore?! Lol. These lists really are always jokes..
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

How many do we have?

That's ridiculous because I think Frank Gore got left off of the list. Clay is on there, but not Gore?! Lol. These lists really are always jokes..

I heard the female narrator say we had the most,but she didnt mention a number.

I wouldnt think Gire would be this low on the Top 100.He's very respected around the league by the players.Does anyone remember his position last year??
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
dude...if you wouldn't trade Kap for Luck straight up, well, let's just say I don't want to get a warning.

Throw me on that list also.

I would not trade Colin Kaepernick for Andrew Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone