LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

NFLN top 100 players - 2014

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
if bowman isn't in the top 10, i will murder a seahawks fan.

Heck, who says we even need an excuse to murder a Seahawks fan?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
dude...if you wouldn't trade Kap for Luck straight up, well, let's just say I don't want to get a warning.

Throw me on that list also.

I would not trade Colin Kaepernick for Andrew Luck.

I would. Without batting an eye.

A. Luck was the #1 draft pick for a reason. CK took an NFCCG team to the Super Bowl. Luck took a 2 win team to the playoffs. We all love our QBs but lets not be too silly about it.

Yeah and Tim Couch, David Carr, JaMarcus Russell & Sam Bradford were #1 overall picks as well. So lets not use where someone was drafted as a reason they are a better football player. In the 3 years before going 2-14 the Colts won 36 games so people need to stop acting like he is single-handedly winning games.

I would take Luck over any QB in the NFL. ANY. Not because he is the best, but because he is the best of the younger players. Manning and Brady only have a couple of years left, Brees and Rogers would give me pause, but they're getting older too. And that's about it.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by denali22:
wonder if bowman will beat willis this year

He should. That man was playing lights out. I still think if he didn't get hurt he scoops up that botched handoff by Wilson and Lunch on the next play and takes it to the house.

He was having that kind of year.

Oh wells.

You realize that if he didn't get hurt, the chances of that next play going down as a fumbled handoff are extremely low. I never got why people assumed the future stays constant when the past is modified.

It's almost like saying if the Bowman fumble recovery was called correctly, there would still be a 4th down conversion to Gore and a Sherman tipped INT to end the game.

You are assuming things would have been different on the botched handoff if Bowman didn't get hurt.

I am assuming things would have stayed the same.

We are both assuming here.
Lol at FirstTake trolling hag fans

That's right, Tony Romo is the 12th man

Weird, on my phone the image isn't titled
[ Edited by Quest4six on May 22, 2014 at 11:43 AM ]
dude...if you wouldn't trade Kap for Luck straight up, well, let's just say I don't want to get a warning.

A. Luck was the #1 draft pick for a reason. CK took an NFCCG team to the Super Bowl. Luck took a 2 win team to the playoffs. We all love our QBs but lets not be too silly about it.

Yeah and Tim Couch, David Carr, JaMarcus Russell & Sam Bradford were #1 overall picks as well. So lets not use where someone was drafted as a reason they are a better football player. In the 3 years before going 2-14 the Colts won 36 games so people need to stop acting like he is single-handedly winning games.

I would take Luck over any QB in the NFL. ANY. Not because he is the best, but because he is the best of the younger players. Manning and Brady only have a couple of years left, Brees and Rogers would give me pause, but they're getting older too. And that's about it.

I'm not being silly. Personally I would take CK over Luck.
People want to point to how Luck runs that offense or whatever.

I'm assuming everybody on here watched the NFC champ game. You seriously think Luck would have kept it as close as CK did?
There is your answer.

I'm not being silly. Personally I would take CK over Luck.
People want to point to how Luck runs that offense or whatever.

I'm assuming everybody on here watched the NFC champ game. You seriously think Luck would have kept it as close as CK did?
There is your answer.

I think if Luck were playing he'd have used the receivers more effectively than Kap did. I also don't think they would have stacked the box on the 9ers if Luck were playing and dared him to throw like they did to Kap.
I think if Luck were playing he'd have used the receivers more effectively than Kap did. I also don't think they would have stacked the box on the 9ers if Luck were playing and dared him to throw like they did to Kap.

We must have not watched the same game then.
The game that I saw happened to be the other way around, if our WR core would have used Kaep more effectively they wouldn't have stacked the box.
[ Edited by Quest4six on May 22, 2014 at 1:12 PM ]
Originally posted by goodthings19:

Maybe that's Aldon's next crime. But Niner fans would probably try to excuse that too.

"But he was wearing blue and green! He CLEARLY instigated Aldon!"

We must have not watched the same game then.
The game that I saw happened to be the other way around, if our WR core would have used Kaep more effectively they wouldn't have stacked the box.

So you're saying that Kap was finding the open guy, putting it in his hands but the WRs were dropping all the passes or not making plays? Yeah, we're watching different games or you're not being clear.
So you're saying that Kap was finding the open guy, putting it in his hands but the WRs were dropping all the passes or not making plays? Yeah, we're watching different games or you're not being clear.

I think I'm being pretty clear.
Nobody was getting open, or at least I felt like that. Lots of our guys sat in their routes multiple times.
Vernon was non-existent, Boldin couldn't find any separation to save his life. Crabs did ok.
Where was our run game?

Throw luck in that situation and he will lay an egg.
Kaep kept us in it.

Very true..... Just ask Peyton manning how his elite wrs did. Kaep is a better option at qb than luck right now even if luck is a better pocket passer. Hell, that will be the day when Kaep chokes in a playoff game like luck did against an injured d in the first game and an average d in the second game. 7 ints in 2 games? Wow now that's clutch
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000352959/article/patrick-peterson-richard-sherman-overhyped

I guess he didn't vote Sherman too high on this list. Now I want to see what the players think of the two
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000352959/article/patrick-peterson-richard-sherman-overhyped

I guess he didn't vote Sherman too high on this list. Now I want to see what the players think of the two

He's right. Others have mentioned this as well. They just paid 40 million to a strictly zone corner who has to rely on his pass rush and safety help otherwise he's toast.

They lost a lot of their pass rush and it will expose Sperman for the fraud that he is. Talking out of his ass is the only way he became relevant.
Originally posted by goodthings19:

and someone wrote on here earlier that Seahawk fans were the new Raider fans...
[ Edited by zaghawk on May 22, 2014 at 10:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

As long as the Hawks keep their defensive scheme and ET and RS continue to play together. RS' success will be considered a result of ET's play. Until RW starts consistently having 400 yard passing games (I doubt it in the current system), he'll be continued to be called a game manager and again piggy backing his success off of Lynch and the Seahawks defense.
Share 49ersWebzone