Swing Tackle it is.
Q: What's your experience playing guard?
MARTIN: I've played right and left tackle. From what I've heard from others, the transition is easier going in than it is going out. I don't know. I've never been inside, but I'm open to playing any position — guard, tackle, center, heavy tight end — whatever is asked of me, I'll do it.
Q: What about the offensive system that Harbaugh and Greg Roman utilize do you think fits you as an offensive lineman?
MARTIN:
It's a similar philosophy to what we had when I was at Stanford — smash-mouth, run-first offense. We had a lot of success in college and they've obviously had a lot of success so far in the NFL, them being Coach Harbaugh and the coaching staff and the team. I think they have a blueprint for how to succeed in the NFL and in football in general. I'm excited to be a part of it and to contribute to the team.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/jonathan-martin-im-just-focused-moving-forward-getting-back-playing-football/
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 14, 2014 at 10:17 AM ]