LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 131 users in the forums

Bowman pelted with food while being carted off the field after tearing ACL....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Not allowing Californias to buy tickets. I hope we f**k them like that next season as well.

Now this is a straight up b***h move by their organization. Nothing to do with their fan base, though.

Enablers. They enable the b******t to continue by accepting it and making excuses. They are in denial.

I heard rumors that the bars in Seattle were not letting niner fans in? Truth?

Probably. Sounds like a cowardly move so it must be true.

Everything about that team is cowardly. Like Pete Carrol's escape from USC, Sherman running away after being b***h slapped twice, then running his mouth, not selling tickets to niner fans, throwing popcorn at an inured player....

City full of cowards. Can't even handle some niner fans in their stadium. p***y s**t. f**k em all.

Ironically, 75% of the new home town fans aren't even from Seattle/WA. Truth. Most make the genuine, old-school die hard humble cool fans (25%) look terrible. I was born and raised there and their fan base (b/c there was none) was the true reason I grew up a Niner fan. Of all my friends and family still up there, only one has season tickets now; it's too obnoxious for them even.
Originally posted by socalniner:
I heard rumors that the bars in Seattle were not letting niner fans in? Truth?

If you're referring to the story about Sluggers, then nah. I know the owner. Signs were put up as a joke saying "Seahawks fans enter free; 49ers fans $12 cover" or something like that.
I think we got the Seahacks thread deleted. oops
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

WAT! NO!!!! What about that awesome post!??
  • kray28
  • Veteran
There will be retribution....we'll just have to wait a bit.
  • Jiks
Didn't our fans to the wave while a guy was down with a knee injury?

Edit: He was taken off on a stretcher.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/10/14/49ers-infurated-by-san-francisco-fans-cheering-during-injury/
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 21, 2014 at 2:24 PM ]

And the She-man threads. Oh well...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I know. There were several awesome posts i wanted all SEA fans to read. lol

Oh well.
Karma is coming for Seattle. I hope Sherman blows both his knees out, and Pete gets exposed for the cheater he really is!
Bowman injury severe. Poor guy. f**k!!!!!!!!

And they wonder why THE ENTIRE COUNTRY outside of the pacific NW think they are trash
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I know. There were several awesome posts i wanted all SEA fans to read. lol

Oh well.

good thing I saved a copy.

Disgusting, but every team has a minority of fans who do stupid things like this.
lol
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Straight from Richard Sherman himself:

"One thing I can't accept is what I read after the game about Seahawks fans throwing food at 49ers linebacker Navorro Bowman as he was being carted off the field with his knee injury. If it's true, it's beyond terrible. That's as low as it gets. I'm sure whoever did this is in a small minority of fans, because I don't think that kind of action is an accurate representation of the character of the 12th man. Navorro Bowman is a great player who plays the game the right way. When he went down, I dropped to a knee and prayed for him. He deserves better than having food thrown at him as he's carted off a field. All players deserve better than that."

Source: http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/?xid=brand-fb

I was in the stands and pretty much everyone around me did the proper thing, you wait patiently to see if he can get up and walk on his own. Human nature is curious who it is, a little more thankful he's not on your team, but never thankful he got hurt. You clap when he leaves regardless of what team he plays on. Because a few ass hats in an entire crowd of 68,400 people decided to throw food, our entire fan base is garbage.

yes cause your players coach and fans all reflect what kind of team that organization an their fans have become last few years. The owner if he had any balls and dignity in him should have commented on this as soon as the game was over and apologized for those pieces of s**t that call themselves the 12th man and issued an apology or something. Ill be waiting.

Bowman is twice the man and player Sherman and the seattle orginaztion is and didnt deserve this let alone any player not even Sherman or any athlete.
Share 49ersWebzone