LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Bowman pelted with food while being carted off the field after tearing ACL....

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Dick She-man talking about fans (throwing food) were "classless" HAHAHAHA, what a lame joke that is... the classless taking shots at the classless

"Sleepless In Seattle" I don't think so... it's all about --> CLASSLESS IN CHEATTERALL

All this winnin is too much for their pea brains to handle. Especially the crackbaby Sherman and the 12th hit.

(crackbaby / 12th hit)

All the PEDs / insecurities motivates crackbaby to try her/its hardest on the field... how she handles it when the tables turn / tastes its own medicine will be its biggest test. I doubt she/it will handle that predicament very well.

You ever notice how she/it always over talks people when in an argumentative type (or not) conversation? She/It doesn't cope calmly

I don't expect them (CAWK suckers/fans) to handle winning very well AND I do expect them to handle this (coming) SB loss even worse...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by BobS:
One fan out of well over 50,000 throws a few peanuts or popcorn and your going to blame the whole fanbase? Stop being sore losers!

Sure hoping this was sarcastic, giving the other s**t their fans did throughout the game, and have done. Will never forget Christmas Eve 2011, Williams getting a concussion, and the fans laughing/cheering, and then booing, yelling "free timeout, free timeout!!!"

CAWK suckers (fan base) have short memory spans when it comes to (their very own) A-holish behavior... always quick to point fingers, flipping the script, putting words in other people's mouths and definitely are one of the biggest (if not the biggest) hypocrites of all fan bases.
Originally posted by LEN-RHODE9er:
Remember guys not all of their fan's are like this but there are some Pacific Northwest inbred redneck beach vultures up there....I know this for a fact. Just hold on to your shorts boys because they will fall one day...It's just a matter of time and it could be sooner than you think.......0-2 for the super bowl may be just around the corner ! If they go 0-2 let's crank it up !!!!!!!!

See that's pretty much opposite of the way I choose to see it. Until they find out who did it, any one of them could have, so effem all. Scumbag trash of a fan base.
[ Edited by WINiner on Jan 22, 2014 at 4:46 PM ]
http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/teen-fired-for-wearing-broncos-jersey-to-work-in-tacoma-washington-012214

Tacoma teen fired after wearing Broncos jersey to work

^did someone post this story already?
Originally posted by SaksV:
All fan bases in football are created equal. There are a few jackasses in every family though. I don't hate Seattle, or the people who cheer for the Seahawks...don't even know 'em to say I hate 'em. But WHOEVER threw popcorn at an injured player deserves to be banned from every stadium.

You hit the nail on the head. Anybody who doesn't agree with this statement is clouded by emotions. The amount of emotional general Seattle hatred on this site is honestly perplexing to me. Earlier in the year, many people on this site wouldn't even admit our teams had a "rivalry".

I understand everyone here being pissed off. I get it. But man, the way several of you are talking, It honestly seems like somebody from Seattle wouldn't be safe in your midst... So that's largely why I stated earlier that this is getting blown out of proportion. Rhetoric can be a very dangerous thing.

Honestly, I hope you guys can find some peace in the off season. There's no reason I can see that the Niners won't come back even stronger next year, and I expect the battle's between our fans and teams will be just as epic. But whether it be from Seattle, or from San Francico's fans, the vitriol is really assanine.
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
Originally posted by SaksV:
All fan bases in football are created equal. There are a few jackasses in every family though. I don't hate Seattle, or the people who cheer for the Seahawks...don't even know 'em to say I hate 'em. But WHOEVER threw popcorn at an injured player deserves to be banned from every stadium.

You hit the nail on the head. Anybody who doesn't agree with this statement is clouded by emotions. The amount of emotional general Seattle hatred on this site is honestly perplexing to me. Earlier in the year, many people on this site wouldn't even admit our teams had a "rivalry".

I understand everyone here being pissed off. I get it. But man, the way several of you are talking, It honestly seems like somebody from Seattle wouldn't be safe in your midst... So that's largely why I stated earlier that this is getting blown out of proportion. Rhetoric can be a very dangerous thing.

Honestly, I hope you guys can find some peace in the off season. There's no reason I can see that the Niners won't come back even stronger next year, and I expect the battle's between our fans and teams will be just as epic. But whether it be from Seattle, or from San Francico's fans, the vitriol is really assanine.

Your fan base started this hatred. From flying banners over our stadium to acepting Dick Sherman's hate against Harbaugh to the unneccessary hate against Kap.

From accepting stealing nicknames to accepting players taking PEDs. All your 12th penisholes do is make excuses and enable and justify the rotten behavior coming from your c**t looking stadium. Look in the mirror. If you claim to be a 12th trash then you are responsible. Have fun trying to come to our stadium next year. You guys are going to get shat on.

The 12th dickbag and all those who claim that are equally responsible for not taking a harder stand against your franchises b******t ways. Now, go throw some pop corn at blind dogs and try to justify your franchises b******t elsewhere. No one is buying your 12th excuse over here. Pathertic excuse for a sports fan base never won s**t in their lives and turn into sleezebags at the slightest hint of success.

F**k the 12th man.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 23, 2014 at 1:04 PM ]
Your fan base started this hatred. From flying banners over our stadium to acepting Dick Sherman's hate against Harbaugh to the unneccessary hate against Kap.

From accepting stealing nicknames to accepting players taking PEDs. All your 12th penisholes do is make excuses and enable and justify the rotten behavior coming from your c**t looking stadium. Look in the mirror. If you claim to be a 12th trash then you are responsible. Have fun trying to come to our stadium next year. You guys are going to get shat on.

The 12th dickbag and all those who claim that are equally responsible for not taking a harder stand against your franchises b******t ways. Now, go throw some pop corn at blind dogs and try to justify your franchises b******t elsewhere. No one is buying your 12th excuse over here. Pathertic excuse for a sports fan base never won s**t in their lives and turn into sleezebags at the slightest hint of success.

F**k the 12th man.

Honestly, I don't know who started it. I'll agree that I (equally) don't understand any 49er hatrid on .net. I also don't understand the Cowboy's hatrid on .net (there's a lot of that too). It really just seems like some fans are jumping on some hatrid bandwagon or something...

To me, this whole thing just seems like a bunch of Soccer hooliganism or something, and it's a little weird. When you think about it, watching football is really no different than watching a horse-race. We all have the horse we root for. Some of us might even have money on the line. But when you start to feel personally slighted to a degree where your emotional state is impacted, it's maybe a bit too far.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to preach here. I'm equally succesptible to everything I've described. It's kinda like me trying to rationalize my own road rage tendencies - I can't. But it's maybe important to step back, and try and see ourselves (3rd person) here. That's all I'm saying.

F**k the 12th man.

Honestly, I don't know who started it. I'll agree that I (equally) don't understand any 49er hatrid on .net. I also don't understand the Cowboy's hatrid on .net (there's a lot of that too). It really just seems like some fans are jumping on some hatrid bandwagon or something...

To me, this whole thing just seems like a bunch of Soccer hooliganism or something, and it's a little weird. When you think about it, watching football is really no different than watching a horse-race. We all have the horse we root for. Some of us might even have money on the line. But when you start to feel personally slighted to a degree where your emotional state is impacted, it's maybe a bit too far.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to preach here. I'm equally succesptible to everything I've described. It's kinda like me trying to rationalize my own road rage tendencies - I can't. But it's maybe important to step back, and try and see ourselves (3rd person) here. That's all I'm saying.

Read it again. Your lame arrogant fan base boasting about their team with no accomplishments and leading the league in steroid use and richard sherman's loud mouth and people like you justifying everything to everyone, forbidding Californians from buying tickets, flying banners over our stadium, making up s**t about our coach honking at your team bus and flipping off your team bus, making up stories like an injured crabtree started a fight with pansy boy sherman started it.

You cawks wanted a heated rivarly, you got it. So we'll kick off the festivities next year at home. I'm taking a step back and all i see is a 12th squawker in here mouting off trying to defend his vomit filled 12th s**tpile.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 23, 2014 at 1:26 PM ]

F**k the 12th man.

you want the bullseye on your back...... it's the nature of the game. sherman's actions, and the bowman incident just got yourselves put the microscopes on you. it's not about niners/seahawks anymore

win.... fans will just hate you
win and act like d-bags....... EVERYONE will hate you.... and the national media will find reasons for everyone to hate you the point where they'll hate you just because they won't stfu about you.

about the cowboys. those fans hate us, but there's respect between the two organizations and they know where we're coming from now as a fanbase. i have a good close friend that's a die hard cowboy fan, and right now he sees the seahawks fanbase as eagles-west and 2. they're probably still PO'ed about Sean Lee getting injured last season..... seems like they regret wanting us to lose now......
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jan 23, 2014 at 1:53 PM ]
Read it again. Your lame arrogant fan base boasting about their team with no accomplishments and leading the league in steroid use and richard sherman's loud mouth and people like you justifying everything to everyone, forbidding Californians from buying tickets, flying banners over our stadium, making up s**t about our coach honking at your team bus and flipping off your team bus, making up stories like an injured crabtree started a fight with pansy boy sherman started it.

You cawks wanted a heated rivarly, you got it. So we'll kick off the festivities next year at home. I'm taking a step back and all i see is a 12th squawker in here mouting off trying to defend his vomit filled 12th s**tpile.

Glad I could stop by to help you get all that off your chest. It must be an enormous burden walking around with all that anger and frustration.

You are my favorite poster! This was awesome. RIVALRY? CHECK!

Glad I could stop by to help you get all that off your chest. It must be an enormous burden walking around with all that anger and frustration.

Thanks. It feels good to show Seaturds the door. It must be an enormous burden having no life and trolling 49er internet forum. Good luck in your quest to explain your fan base and team's douchebaggery.

Don't let the steroid syringe hit you on the way out.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM ]
Gentlemen,

I was there. Straight across the tunnel. In complete honesty most of what I witnessed was the overall concern for Bowman. No one appeared to be malicious with the situation.

There are plenty of things to rag on Hags fans for, but the "food thrown at Bowman" mantra is really just reaching at something that isn't even there.

Moving on.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Gentlemen,

I was there. Straight across the tunnel. In complete honesty most of what I witnessed was the overall concern for Bowman. No one appeared to be malicious with the situation.

There are plenty of things to rag on Hags fans for, but the "food thrown at Bowman" mantra is really just reaching at something that isn't even there.

Moving on.

My my... Bravo sir! But this might not go over well....

You might consider throwing in a "CHEATHAWKS, CAWKSUCKERS, CHEATERS" - or something to that effect at the end of it. Surely you must know, it's not about being rational or thoughtful. This discussion is about being provocative and stirring up outrage. Please get back on board with the company line!
[ Edited by OahuHawkFan on Jan 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Gentlemen,

Moving on.

My my... Bravo sir! But this might not go over well....

You might consider throwing in a "CHEATHAWKS, CAWKSUCKERS, CHEATERS" - or something to that effect at the end of it. Surely you must know, it's not about being rational or thoughtful. This discussion is about being provocative and stirring up outrage. Please get back on board with the company line!

I don't get the hatred either. It never was here until Harbs became HC here, and Carroll was HC in Seattle. My hatred is with Sherman. And I believe Carroll was a cheater at USC, maybe I'm bias as I am a Notre Dame fan.

But I dont get the hatred or where it started. I am not saying you or the 49ers started it. And trust me we have some bad fans also. But I read something about a Seahawks fan's son or something is a 49er fan, and went to a game at Candlestick Park, and b***hed about the scene. But news flash is it's in every stadium. You have obnoxious fans, and idiots, drunk fans, etc.... I just don't like the whole PED thing. If you did it, accept the penalty. Not just Seahawks or NFL, but all sports. Sick of the A-Rod thing, and I'm a Yankees fan, and I hate the guy now.
Share 49ersWebzone