There are 136 users in the forums

Bowman pelted with food while being carted off the field after tearing ACL....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimrat:
Its amazing how many bandwagon Seacock fans there are now........funny as hell!

Well, if "bandwagon" means I'm a new poster here, than I guess it's guilty as charged. But I've been watching the Seahawks nearly all my life, and attended plenty of games back at the Kingdome before I moved to Hawaii.

Does it become easier to watch and be passionate about football when you have a good team? Ofcourse! If the majority of your 10,890 posts came during losing seasons for the Niners, than sir, you're a far bigger masochist than I!
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:

Well, if "bandwagon" means I'm a new poster here, than I guess it's guilty as charged. But I've been watching the Seahawks nearly all my life, and attended plenty of games back at the Kingdome before I moved to Hawaii.

Does it become easier to watch and be passionate about football when you have a good team? Ofcourse! If the majority of your 10,890 posts came during losing seasons for the Niners, than sir, you're a far bigger masochist than I!

You are a bandwagoner because you just became a seahawk fan and came on here to stroke your ego.

Go to the .nuts and go jerk them off because we don't want to hear from a fanbase that throws food on injured guys and supports a steroid using assclown.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You are a bandwagoner because you just became a seahawk fan and came on here to stroke your ego.

Go to the .nuts and go jerk them off because we don't want to hear from a fanbase that throws food on injured guys and supports a steroid using assclown.

yeah if you as a hawks fan signed up to chat here after the nfc title game, what are u looking for? and what reception do you think is coming?
Niner fans did the freakng wave when an injured cardinal was on the ground with a neck injury. Tens of thousands of niner fans.

Just sayin...
[ Edited by notsoempty86 on Jan 20, 2014 at 6:25 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by crabman82:
yeah if you as a hawks fan signed up to chat here after the nfc title game, what are u looking for? and what reception do you think is coming?

I see your point. In all honestly, I did sign up for this site well before the NFC title game. I simply prefer chilling with the enemy (compared to a bunch of Homers on .net).

As for reception, it's about what I expected. I didn't think we were all gonna sit around singing kumbaya if that's what you're asking. But I don't feel like I'm trolling you guys....

That said, i'll leave ya'll to it. It's probably too soon. I certainly understand not wanting Seahawk fans around right now.

I see your point. In all honestly, I did sign up for this site well before the NFC title game. I simply prefer chilling with the enemy (compared to a bunch of Homers on .net).

As for reception, it's about what I expected. I didn't think we were all gonna sit around singing kumbaya if that's what you're asking. But I don't feel like I'm trolling you guys....

That said, i'll leave ya'll to it. It's probably too soon. I certainly understand not wanting Seahawk fans around right now.

If Sherman didn't do what he did and the fans didn't throw s**t at Bowman it would be a little different. Even the most level headed posters (not me) are fuming. That was some horses**t that has no place in sports.

The clowns up north need to put down the heroin and stop watching WWE. The NFL is not a f**king two bit 20 dollar a ticket f**king wrestling match.

What they did was a disgrace to the NFL. f**k!
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 20, 2014 at 6:40 PM ]
Would make another good beats commercial
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Now that I've seen the video, don't you all think this thing has been blown out of proportion? By "food", my imagination is thinking a bunch of greasy nacho's with chilli-cheese sauce and all the fixings, or a sour-crout filled half eaten hotdog with mustard and ketchup... Instead, I'm seeing a half a handful of popcorn fluttering harmlessly through the air.

A freshly married couple doused with rice by all their empassioned well-wishers should probably feel many times as "insulted"....

Oh well, still a lousy thing to do for the (probably) teenage kid responsible. But how this is being used as an illustration of the attitude of the entire 12th Man is beyond me....

Nearly all the posts I've seen concerning Bowman express horror at the play, and wish him a very speedy recovery. For what it's worth, those are my sentiments.

stabbing at a niner stadium, and all the fans are thugs. food being tossed onto a cart taking off a seriously injured player and your fans are classless, live with it.

Oahu Seahawk fan.....HA!!!!

Lucky you weren't at my house, my brothers and cousins were looking for the first Seahawk fan anywhere near them, they wanted blood!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Oahu Seahawk fan.....HA!!!!

Lucky you weren't at my house, my brothers and cousins were looking for the first Seahawk fan anywhere near them, they wanted blood!!!

I don't doubt you there. The percentage of Niner fans in Hawaii can't be a whole lot less than in the city by the bay.

I mostly watch the games from the comfort of my couch. Once the bars around here figure out the IPA thing, i'm sure i'll get myself in a LOT more trouble being a Seahawks fan in Hawaii

I don't doubt you there. The percentage of Niner fans in Hawaii can't be a whole lot less than in the city by the bay.

I mostly watch the games from the comfort of my couch. Once the bars around here figure out the IPA thing, i'm sure i'll get myself in a LOT more trouble being a Seahawks fan in Hawaii

Then again....just being a haole necessitates I keep myself a bit on the down-low in many area's...
I think that there are several things that are contributing to the negative image of the Seahawks and their fan base.
1) Flying the banner over our stadium- that was not for charity, it was a slap in the face
2) Several PED, drug busts and no attempt by the organization to curtail it
3) Shermans rant and antics after the play- including the choking signal
4) No outrage at one of their own fans throwing something at Bowman on a cart after injury
5) Claiming a college name (12th man) and owning it when in reality the db's are due to stadium design

I am sure there are more examples as well but that really tells the story. the players are all about "me, me, me" (proven by some kind of celebration after any good play). The organization is led by a man that left college football before all of the punishments came to USC. Mark my words, more will come out over time, just like Bountygate. When the wave was done at Candlestick during an injury, players were outraged and went public. The happenings at the NFCCG all get explained away by the fans as no big deal. It is a culture, not individual incidents.

Then again....just being a haole necessitates I keep myself a bit on the down-low in many area's...

You sure didn't here so why don't you show yourself to the door before some of us do!
Originally posted by ubaisore:
I think that there are several things that are contributing to the negative image of the Seahawks and their fan base.
1) Flying the banner over our stadium- that was not for charity, it was a slap in the face
2) Several PED, drug busts and no attempt by the organization to curtail it
3) Shermans rant and antics after the play- including the choking signal
4) No outrage at one of their own fans throwing something at Bowman on a cart after injury
5) Claiming a college name (12th man) and owning it when in reality the db's are due to stadium design

I am sure there are more examples as well but that really tells the story. the players are all about "me, me, me" (proven by some kind of celebration after any good play). The organization is led by a man that left college football before all of the punishments came to USC. Mark my words, more will come out over time, just like Bountygate. When the wave was done at Candlestick during an injury, players were outraged and went public. The happenings at the NFCCG all get explained away by the fans as no big deal. It is a culture, not individual incidents.

Not allowing Californias to buy tickets. I hope we f**k them like that next season as well.
Originally posted by BobS:
One fan out of well over 50,000 throws a few peanuts or popcorn and your going to blame the whole fanbase? Stop being sore losers!

Kinda like how one fan out of 70,000 stabs someone in the parking lot and all Niners fans are thugs, according to Seahawk fans.

Whoever threw food at Bowman is a true piece of s**t, but I doubt many Seahawks fans would be willing to defend him so I won't hold that against their entire fanbase.
Share 49ersWebzone