LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 342 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets

Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

INFO: On Fox Channel
Where: New York, MetLife Stadium
When: February 2, 2014, 6:25 PM Eastern
Go Broncos
This should be a great game, as much as it pains me to see that we aren't in it. Literally the greatest offense in NFL history (most points, passing yards, passing TD's, etc) versus one of the most dominant defensive teams in recent memory. I hope Manning tears these guys up!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Go Broncos

This, although, I wont be watching.

f**k the NFL.
GO BRONCOS. Please torch the Seattle defense for 400+ yards passing and make Sherman eat his words.
Go Broncos.

Manning needs to f**k Dick Sherman in the ass.
a
[ Edited by 5280High on Jan 19, 2014 at 7:45 PM ]
No1curr
Da fuq?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
No1curr

This

• sfout
  • Veteran
I hope I work SB Sunday so I can get away from the TV and Internet for the day. ugh.
Go broncos. I hope Sherman gets f**kkng torched. Clown.
The broncos are going to absolutely tear through that defense. Peyton manning is a monster.
too soon bro
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Go broncos. I hope Sherman gets f**kkng torched. Clown.

so this.
Share 49ersWebzone