LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RedAlice:
As far as i can tell, and please English or another mod, if my assessment is incorrect, please tell me. - as far as I can tell the forum has decided to let the rob and the 49 guy go off the charts insane as a rep of all they are thinking but do not want to say. They are like two who are willing to say what is in Niners heads right now.

so don't question the hater, he has special priviliages and this is a Nner board. always remember that....which is fair, completely.

you chose to read here, do remember that this is their place to spout as much as you would if you lost the NFCCG to them and they won the SB.

I might sound like one of them if i ever get the chance.

These guys are being complete jerks, which I could understand if I ever made a comment that deserved such a response. I have never made any comment that even remotely puts down the 49'ers. I came here to talk football with passionate fans, but these guys don't post anything with substance.

The three rules of member conduct.
1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Keep it clean.
3. Above all, we value quality over quantity.

These guys break all three rules with almost every post. I have no issues with them hating on Seahawks fans in general, or being frustrated over how the season ended, but don't attack me for no reason.
Originally posted by dave_n_ruth:
As far as i can tell, and please English or another mod, if my assessment is incorrect, please tell me. - as far as I can tell the forum has decided to let the rob and the 49 guy go off the charts insane as a rep of all they are thinking but do not want to say. They are like two who are willing to say what is in Niners heads right now.

so don't question the hater, he has special priviliages and this is a Nner board. always remember that....which is fair, completely.

you chose to read here, do remember that this is their place to spout as much as you would if you lost the NFCCG to them and they won the SB.

These guys are being complete jerks, which I could understand if I ever made a comment that deserved such a response. I have never made any comment that even remotely puts down the 49'ers. I came here to talk football with passionate fans, but these guys don't post anything with substance.

1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Keep it clean.

These guys break all three rules with almost every post. I have no issues with them hating on Seahawks fans in general, or being frustrated over how the season ended, but don't attack me for no reason.

Develop thicker skin. It's an anonymous internet niner forum. You should expect backlash, especially if you are a fan of a piece of s**t a*****e franchise like Seadderall. Your popcorn throwers over a .nuts do the same thing. Go squak to them about it. You might find someone who actually gives a damn about your feelings. Not gonna find that here.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM ]
Originally posted by zaghawk:
we cannot make up one bad story about him.

You'd be surprised. I was listening to the woman on Numbers Never Lie (who is a Niners fan), and her beef with RW is that he exploits too much of his charitable work on twitter and facebook and she felt it was all fake. Just saying you'd think that even RW would be liked by everyone, but I guess there's no winning. I think the only football player I can think of who is popular and not hated by anyone is Drew Brees. But I could be wrong.

I, for one, strongly dislike Drew Brees. Does anyone hate Peyton?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Develop thicker skin. It's an anonymous internet niner forum. You should expect backlash, especially if you are a fan of a piece of s**t a*****e franchise like Seadderall. Your popcorn throwers over a .nuts do the same thing. Go squak to them about it. You might find someone who actually gives a damn about your feelings. Not gonna find that here.

1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Keep it clean.

You were the kid that would take his ball and go home.

1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Keep it clean.

...but he is home! This is a Niners board.

If his posts are offensive to you, why do you read and respond?

1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Keep it clean.

You were the kid that peed his pants and never got picked for sports so you wrote about it on your blog huh.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM ]
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:

1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Keep it clean.

...but he is home! This is a Niners board.

If his posts are offensive to you, why do you read and respond?

That's pretty clear. Dude is insecure and wants us to slobber on Sherman's knob like him and Ruth do.

The funny part is they come here and let themselves get offended, yet they keep coming back for more. Pretty sad if you ask me. Oh well, keeps me entertained when they start crying about it on here. His whole cry baby post is hilarious. "HEY GUYZ, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME."

lol. Keep it coming steroid lovers!
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 10, 2014 at 2:10 PM ]
Your need to post in here in read my posts is sad and pathetic. The fact that you actuially have emotional reactions to my posts is a victory to me. I know it eats you up inside like Marshawn Lynch tastes the rainbow out of Russel Wilson's Lebprochon ass.

I write for the amusement of my fellow niner fans who had to endure your cum stained noobie fan bases dumb ass actions. The fact that you think i'm serious is even more pathetic. I know you guys are used to Roid rage and Sherman squawking you off all night long, but when you read it online, try reading it from a perceptive of a person who isn't on steroids.

Enjoy your asterisk laden super bowl steroid championship and your s**t show of a fan base. You fit right in with the 12th cawkheads and the great pop corn throwers of the C-unt stadium.

Don't set the bar so high for the rest of us. Hard to be as level headed and poignant as this one.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Yea I hear you!

One thing's for certain...Seahawks have a huge target on their backs now, I'd like to see how they handle that.

Golden Tate announcing open to hometown discount. If this catches on there might be a problem for the rest of the league. Especially with Carroll having the highest amount of players who want to play for him. It could be a very interesting offseason.

Say "GET LOST" Cheattle fan.

Of course anybody wants to play for Pete because they have the juice, the PEDS, the refs, and the commissioner all on their side.

And a billionaire owner who is the reason the commish is on their side.

J/k -- cmon man, the hawks won because of their talent and execution. stop with the conspiracy theories and ped accusations.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
I'm am impressed that no one mentioned Wilsons race when he won the superbowl, or at least it wasn't on the headlines.

I heard about this as well. Do you guys remember if there was any such talk about Kaep last year in the SB? It just seems that people like to paint certain players as thugs, regardless of who they actually are. Look how much heat RG3 got this year, and who knows if it was deserved. It just seems kind of bizarre, perhaps Wilson is becoming the media darling of the bunch? I doubt the other QB's would have been given the same treatment, which is sad.

No1curr

LEAVE!

Uh...no. What's wrong with you?

Trolling will not be tolerated here!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Yea I hear you!

One thing's for certain...Seahawks have a huge target on their backs now, I'd like to see how they handle that.

Golden Tate announcing open to hometown discount. If this catches on there might be a problem for the rest of the league. Especially with Carroll having the highest amount of players who want to play for him. It could be a very interesting offseason.

Say "GET LOST" Cheattle fan.

Of course anybody wants to play for Pete because they have the juice, the PEDS, the refs, and the commissioner all on their side.

And a billionaire owner who is the reason the commish is on their side.

J/k -- cmon man, the hawks cheated because of their illegal enhancing drugs and league assistance. stop accepting the facts they earned it fair and square

sympathy will not be tolerated nor accepted here.
Time to put this behind us.
Share 49ersWebzone