LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Does Bruce Arians & Karlos Dansby still believe Wilson is better than Kaepernick????

Shop 49ers game tickets
Kaepernick:

Game 1 @ SF: 16/29 252 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Game 2 @ AZ: 21/34, 310 yards, 2 TDs
Cumulative: 37/63, 562 yards, 4 TD, 1 INT
2 WINS, 0 LOSSES

Wilson:

Game 1 @ AZ: 18/29, 235 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
Game 2 @ SEA: 11/27, 108 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Cumulative: 29/56, 343 yards, 4 TD, 1 INT
1 WIN, 1 LOSS

All this nut-hugging on Wilson lately around the league......just thought this was a necessary thread.

Killer KAEP!!
wilson was better this year
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Kaepernick:

Game 1 @ SF: 16/29 252 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Game 2 @ AZ: 21/34, 310 yards, 2 TDs
Cumulative: 37/63, 562 yards, 4 TD, 1 INT
2 WINS, 0 LOSSES

Wilson:

Game 1 @ AZ: 18/29, 235 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
Game 2 @ SEA: 11/27, 108 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Cumulative: 29/56, 343 yards, 4 TD, 1 INT
1 WIN, 1 LOSS

All this nut-hugging on Wilson lately around the league......just thought this was a necessary thread.

Killer KAEP!!

Kap is easier to hate because of his attitude as compared to Wilson, who is a "yes man" phony baloney fake ass joke.
doesnt matter to me what others think or who they would prefer.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Kap is easier to hate because of his attitude as compared to Wilson, who is a "yes man" phony baloney fake ass joke.

Agree.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Not sure I really agree. Trying to be objective, but Wilson laid some eggs and his defense bailed him out a bunch too...
Originally posted by crabman82:

I hear ya.

But where some guys may say they prefer Brees over Rodgers (or vice versa), Brady vs. Manning.....they tend to make it about style preference, whereas with Wilson and Kaepernick this year, it's "Wilson is the man, Kaepernick is still learning".

That's the crap that pisses me off. Kaepernick fell off of top QB lists quite far....

He might have been overrated last year, but is underrated this season IMHO.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Not sure I really agree. Trying to be objective, but Wilson laid some eggs and his defense bailed him out a bunch too...

And Lynch/Turbin has been more consistent moving the chains than Gore/Hunter.

Look at the lack of production lately and what it has meant to Seattle.

These are two identical teams in the way they are built and how their success is predicated. Wilson is that anomaly of a QB who becomes more dangerous when forced to prematurely scramble.

He will receive discipline in the coming weeks.
Who cares what they think?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by crabman82:

I hear ya.

But where some guys may say they prefer Brees over Rodgers (or vice versa), Brady vs. Manning.....they tend to make it about style preference, whereas with Wilson and Kaepernick this year, it's "Wilson is the man, Kaepernick is still learning".

That's the crap that pisses me off. Kaepernick fell off of top QB lists quite far....

He might have been overrated last year, but is underrated this season IMHO.

i think at the end of the day nfl fans by in large are too concerned with what other people (media types, other teams/players) think about players on their fav team. at the end of the day its just an opinion. i have the same angle for power rankings, just dont care.

• JoRo
  • Veteran
Maybe because Wilson had more yards, less attempts, better completion %, more TD, better QB rating and more rushing yards than Kaepernick did. That's with Seattle rushing for less yards than SF.
Originally posted by JoRo:
Maybe because Wilson had more yards, less attempts, better completion %, more TD, better QB rating and more rushing yards than Kaepernick did. That's with Seattle rushing for less yards than SF.

he had a better season by a little bit, yeah kaep had wr's out while wilson was missing a lot of o-line pieces. all in all they're both pretty good and i dont think in order to like one you have to hate the other. they're pretty close in terms of talent and talent around them.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 30, 2013 at 6:26 PM ]
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Agreed got to respect him but I still think kap will have better career
Who the f**k cares what they think???
Share 49ersWebzone