There are 433 users in the forums

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Texans are SOFT. Talented, but soft.
Geno Smith imploding once more this season.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

This, they can't even blame the QB today, the defense has been letting Rashad Jennings and a guy named Matt McGloin beat them up.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
No one is probably watching the jags game, but damn if it isn't the worst officiated game I've seen in a long time.

Muffed punt incorrectly ruled recovered by cards. Didn't change possession so can't change the ruling.

About two plays later, ball is snapped, play is run, Jags INT the ball....AFTER THE PLAY IS OVER the refs say a timeout had been called. Awful awful awful

I was watching. If I was Gus Bradley, I'd have totally lost my s**t and punched that ref that just looked at him and shrugged.

League needs full time refs and they need to be held accountable for this s**t.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by sacniner:
FOX switched out of the wash/Philly game? I like watching foles and their offense...

same thing here, I didn't know they could do that

That sucks, that game is going run into our game. Unless, your in the Bay Area market they can't show the Niners game until this game ends.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

They're not talented anymore. Matt Schaub has entered the game.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think that's the Jets we all know and love.

EJ Manuel looks legit, he's chucking the ball all over the field, looks very good, so doe Mike Glennon of Tampa Bay.
Josh Gordon looks good, he's only 22 years of age. A second round pick would've been a steal, his character the major issue.
Originally posted by mayo49:
That sucks, that game is going run into our game. Unless, your in the Bay Area market they can't show the Niners game until this game ends.

Not a problem here, the only other game on right now is the Cardinals-Jags, after which it'll be 49ers-Saints and Chargers-Dolphins.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kevin Negandhi ‏@KNegandhiESPN

Dang. RT @WillBrinson: Jason Babin ripped Andre Ellington's hair off his head. Not a euphemism:

Originally posted by Jcool:

Dang. RT @WillBrinson: Jason Babin ripped Andre Ellington's hair off his head. Not a euphemism:

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Janitor:
No one is probably watching the jags game, but damn if it isn't the worst officiated game I've seen in a long time.

Muffed punt incorrectly ruled recovered by cards. Didn't change possession so can't change the ruling.

About two plays later, ball is snapped, play is run, Jags INT the ball....AFTER THE PLAY IS OVER the refs say a timeout had been called. Awful awful awful

I was watching. If I was Gus Bradley, I'd have totally lost my s**t and punched that ref that just looked at him and shrugged.

League needs full time refs and they need to be held accountable for this s**t.

Absolutely laughable ball position given to the cards on 3rd down too next drive
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL Daaaaaaaam!!
Mike Glennon Hail Mary to Vincent Jackson.....extra jooocy.

Share 49ersWebzone