There are 135 users in the forums

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
FOX switched out of the wash/Philly game? I like watching foles and their offense...

same thing here, I didn't know they could do that

That sucks, that game is going run into our game. Unless, your in the Bay Area market they can't show the Niners game until this game ends.

Damn that blows... I would be PISSED.... At least it's a 1:25 start. Might help you out a bit

It'll be close.

So if you're in the bay area they switch the game over at 1:25?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Not sure i consider Kyle Shanahan "solid", that might be giving him to much praise.

I consider the OC to be "The Shanahan's", doubt Jr is doing anytime his old man doesn't approve of.

Well Mike Shanahan hasn't really done much since Elway retired.
FOX switched out of the wash/Philly game? I like watching foles and their offense...

That sucks, that game is going run into our game. Unless, your in the Bay Area market they can't show the Niners game until this game ends.

Damn that blows... I would be PISSED.... At least it's a 1:25 start. Might help you out a bit

It'll be close.

This entire market. Even Sac... No matter what's going on in early game (close, good game) they switch. Even if it's a 1:05 start

It'll be close.

This entire market. Even Sac... No matter what's going on in early game (close, good game) they switch. Even if it's a 1:05 start

• mayo49
  • Veteran

It'll be close.

No, that's not right. They only switch over if your in the BA market. I live up here in Chico and they never switch over until the first game is over.
We got a game in Philly! I'm cheering for Philly a little but though. Just so the cowgirls can't walk away with a cake division win
No, that's not right. They only switch over if your in the BA market. I live up here in Chico and they never switch over until the first game is over.

Oh... Well they do in Sac. So I guess that's considered Bay Area market for nfl.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Oh... Well they do in Sac. So I guess that's considered Bay Area market for nfl.

I thought Sac was like us, but I guess not.
Pubes...

denver/KC is the night game?

thought it was at 1pm

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
RGIII

7/15 57 yds

8/16 119 yards and 1 TD

11/20 183 yards and 2 TD's
Originally posted by ads_2006:

thought it was at 1pm

flexed onto SNF....yep CBS was PISSED
Originally posted by ads_2006:

thought it was at 1pm

It got flexed to night game. Originally giants/packers was the night game... Sounded good before the year started but not so much now
Stafford just chucking it up to Calvin for the INT
lol Stafford just launched it into triple coverage
Share 49ersWebzone