LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 202 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yawn
Given everything that Freeman has been through and being thrown into the starting role in the middle of the season I won't judge him.
14 runs 44 passes for the Vikings lol
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Given everything that Freeman has been through and being thrown into the starting role in the middle of the season I won't judge him.

i will. dude is terrible and to make matters worse he has a s**tty attitude
We basically had a QB carousel only a few years ago. Ah, those were the days.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN

Update RT @ESPNStatsInfo: We've tracked overthrows since 2006. In that span, no one has had more in a game than 15 for Josh Freeman tonight
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
14 runs 44 passes for the Vikings lol

...And they have Adrian f*cking Peterson on their team
Jesus, whose idea was it to throw Freeman, a QB who has only been on the team for two weeks into this game, go overly heavy passing and basically starve Adrian Peterson almost the entire night??? Lol, disaster.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter

Josh Freeman becomes 2nd QB since 1960 to attempt 50 passes for 0 TD and under 200 Yds. Dave Brown (1995) was the other
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Jesus, whose idea was it to throw Freeman, a QB who has only been on the team for two weeks into this game, go overly heavy passing and basically starve Adrian Peterson almost the entire night??? Lol, disaster.

Yeah, even if he was only averaging 3 yards a carry that wasn't much worse than what they were averaging per play in this game. He's your best offense f***ing Frazier. Dingleberry's "3 yds & a cloud of dust" is better than what they were doing.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
MNF = snoozefest
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Yeah, even if he was only averaging 3 yards a carry that wasn't much worse than what they were averaging per play in this game. He's your best offense f***ing Frazier. Dingleberry's "3 yds & a cloud of dust" is better than what they were doing.

At least Singletary's QBs played better than Freeman did tonight.
Someone let the Vikings know Freeman is not Peyton Manning. They just signed him 2 weeks ago, yet they air it out 50+ times and deny Peterson the ball. That gameplan was beyond potato.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Wish we played the Giants this year lol

Yes and no. We are soo bad in passing games but look how they managed AP last night.
Originally posted by Jcool:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter

Josh Freeman becomes 2nd QB since 1960 to attempt 50 passes for 0 TD and under 200 Yds. Dave Brown (1995) was the other
The even sadder thining? Those 50 passes were comprised of around 10 plays total. They guys didnt even know a tenth of the playbook. So they ran several plays 4 and 5 times. I could cover a route for a play if I had seen it 4 times that evening!
Share 49ersWebzone